Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Idaho Jet
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for insurance on my boat with over the transom headers. It's not a fancy boat, so i need liability only.
I live in Idaho so the agent would have to be able to write the policy for up here.

any Ideas?

Craig

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you find one let me know. Ive been looking for ins. for a long time (unsuccessfully)for quite some time. I contacted AAA and they made me send in pics and a full description of the boat. They said they wouldn't even insure it on the tailor.

·
Idaho Jet
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you find one let me know. Ive been looking for ins. for a long time (unsuccessfully)for quite some time. I contacted AAA and they made me send in pics and a full description of the boat. They said they wouldn't even insure it on the tailor.
\

Here in Idaho you have to have it or if you are caught on the lake without insurance it's a ticket and you have to take your boat off the lake...........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Allstate hands down.

I have a Keaton Jet Boat and had trouble getting insurance. Its just a 18 foot ski boat with a hatch and a big block :D Anyhow Allstate hooked me up without a problem and even insured my boat and trailer for what I wanted not what they thought it was worth. Pretty good deal too.

This is the guy that helped me when just calling the 800 number. He was really helpful and I happened to be the first boat he ever wrote up!

Geoffrey Forde
888-224-1327 ext. 21299
Allstate Direct Sales

And no I do not know this guy or work for allstate. In fact Allstate was not even on my list of places to call until my buddy said he had all his toys insured through them.

·
tintingsandiego
1,063 Posts
I have state farm insured for 10,000 full coverage its 420 a year on a 73 jet. They came out and took pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts