Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!
Newbee here, looking for a boat to purchase. Specifically looking for a Rogers 18' Bonneville or 19' TR. Meticulously cared for original condition, BBC or BBF, Berkeley Jet. Turn-key.
If anybody out there has something like that they would be willing to part with, or know of someone that does, I would be very interested.

I am in SoCal, but willing to travel (been to Mariposa, Phoenix, Havasu/Parker, looking at various boats, but have found nothing that fits the bill yet...).

I have a budget that can go as high as $12,000 for an excellent ride. :):):)

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Mine is for sale 1977 blue printed bottom shoe and new stringers baulk head ride plate rail kit and plates Dan Miller interior brand new tires give me a call 805 304-7261 chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I posted this the other day but ended up in the wrong thread.:)Unsure
This looks like a good start and is also posted by Morton above.

Rogers Jet Boat
I keep opening up the CL ad and looking at that boat. I mean, it looks pretty damn clean.
Surely is a nice boat, & probably a good deal. I'm really looking for something in with the original gel, seating, etc., though…..

Thanks for looking out!! :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
82 Posts
74 Rogers Bonneville

image.jpg Not really trying to sell, but since you asked. This one is mine and it doesn't get used much any more. Extremely solid old boat. Yellow gel is original, brown was painted when the cap was done in the 70s; brown is a 6 on a scale of 1-10. The yellow gel is a 9. New interior including wood, original floors and carpet. Original LS6, with Clay Smith cam, SS Comp Rockers, girdle, 14 qt pan, clay smith fuel pump and new MSD ignition. Engine completely gone through about 8 hours ago. Have Dyno sheet, it made just under 500hp. New pump, new diverter, SS "B" impeller. The boat ran 78 MPH in Parker, about 72 here in PHX.
All cables are new and the wiring is very sanitary. The trailer needs paint but is very nice. Bearings and tires are new. The boats needs one fuel tank replaced and new carpet. I would leave the brown paint as is, I call it patina. Send message if interested. Boat is in Phoenix area
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey all,

Have not found the right boat yet, still on the hunt. Kinda reset my focus a bit. Now looking only for a original condition Rogers 18" Bonneville, or 19' Bonneville TR.
Boat has to be in exceptional condition, turnkey.
My original budget was up to 10K, I can probably go a bit higher than that for the right boat.
Anything out there?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ya that's my ride, thanks . the boat owes me about ten grand , nice modest 460, jg jet, place diverter , droop snoot, turns an "a" @ 5500. The boat only gets beat by big dollar blower boat or flats.
it's fast cause its a rogers hull !! They just ride really nice!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts