Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to identify and make contact with the owners of some photos seen on the PB forums. They are attached.
One is possibly Irv Brendel in a Brendella In-Board. And, there is a set of a Member's old Thunderbird boat.

I've spoken to Harlan Orrin on the phone about these. I've also talked to Brendel family member. They do not seem to own the photo.

We would like to include the photos in an upcoming episode we're producing about a beautifully restored 1958 Brendella inboard. If you own these photos, or can point me in the right direction, please email me direct, or pass along my email: [email protected]

I'm happy to provide more information.

Thanks very much for your consideration and assistance.
Brendella_Ski_boat.jpeg

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'm trying to identify and make contact with the owners of some photos seen on the PB forums. They are attached.
One is possibly Irv Brendel in a Brendella In-Board. And, there is a set of a Member's old Thunderbird boat.

I've spoken to Harlan Orrin on the phone about these. I've also talked to Brendel family member. They do not seem to own the photo.

We would like to include the photos in an upcoming episode we're producing about a beautifully restored 1958 Brendella inboard. If you own these photos, or can point me in the right direction, please email me direct, or pass along my email: [email protected]

I'm happy to provide more information.

Thanks very much for your consideration and assistance. View attachment 1043424 View attachment 1043424 View attachment 1043426

1 - 3 of 3 Posts