Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm looking at a 1965 Stevens Flat bottom. Hoping someone here can help. The boat is a 17ft Stevens Silhouette with a 1964 Pontiac 389 GTO Motor and v-drive with the exhaust through the transom, also has set an forget and peddle for cav plate. Seats 4 . It sets on the original tandem trailer. (Very Clean)
The boat is immaculate and runs good. I'm looking for a price range as to what you may think the Boat maybe worth. I understand with out seeing the boat it maybe hard to throughout a number, I also know it's worth what some one will pay for it. I do not what to insult the owner with a ridiculous offer or pay to much for a 52yr old boat. I have been looking at boats for the last 3 months with prices ranging from 3,500 to 15,000 with a wide range in condition. This Boat is turn key and ready to go out tomorrow with no Fixes.

I look forward to reading your comments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Price range

If it's all original to 1965 and in excellent shape, 4 to 5 grand. Post pics if you want better estimates. Message Mouser on the boards here with pics. He is the resident used boat guru and he will steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
If it's all original to 1965 and in excellent shape, 4 to 5 grand. Post pics if you want better estimates. Message Mouser on the boards here with pics. He is the resident used boat guru and he will steer you in the right direction.

i even know that boat and what the owner was gonna sell it to me for..........its a lake elsinore new years day regular....had my stevens hydro parked next to it....... i was gonna say call me but he bought it already...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stevens

Are you the Guy we saw at Parker in the Sanger..? just asking, what do you think the Boat is worth..? You Know what I paid for it.

i even know that boat and what the owner was gonna sell it to me for..........its a lake elsinore new years day regular....had my stevens hydro parked next to it....... i was gonna say call me but he bought it already...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts