Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
WoW! Look at that. Three years ago I had a thread started for one and no response for over a week. Fast forward three years and wham-o! two jet away's in under an hour.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
crazy chit huh? lol I was kind of in the same boat too. I dont REALLY want to sell it but will if someone needs it since I have another on my boat already. They are spendy lil fockers but they work great!

·
Ralls Precision Machine
435 Posts
Daaaaaaaaam!

1100 is a SWEET deal, I just paid 1400 and thought I was doing good.:bangmyhead:

Oh well, I needed it.

You better jump on it!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
crazy chit huh? lol I was kind of in the same boat too. I dont REALLY want to sell it but will if someone needs it since I have another on my boat already. They are spendy lil fockers but they work great!
until they explode and catch fire. I need to get another one here shortly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so how many different makes are there??And which is best...??And thanks for all the replies...:thumb:

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I have a brand new one in the box it came in from Hi Tech, I'll let go for $1200.00 plus shipping. I'm not selling for need of money just have to sell due to health reason and can no longer do boats. I'm not going a dime lower as I paid over $1400.00 plus shipping for it. Will be posting other items as I get the photos and time to put them up properly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts