Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finishing up a restore on my 1977 sleekcraft ambassador.I lost one of the emblems for the boat and would like to find another one.IT is the sleek craft boats by nescher emblem.If anyone has info on where I can replace one or both them please let me know.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I may have a set. Do you have a pic of the one you're looking for. They're stored up in the attic so I'd have to go dig them out. It would be easier if I knew they were the right ones I was digging out.

·
AKA OhOneWS6
2,637 Posts
Try Jet Boat Performance. I know Tom had several a while back. I bought a Rebel emblem from him. For best results just call him.

On another note is your Ambassador a jet or inboard? Start a thread and post some pics up of your restoration. Love the big sleeks. You can look at the progress of my resto by clicking the link in my signature.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try Jet Boat Performance. I know Tom had several a while back. I bought a Rebel emblem from him. For best results just call him.

On another note is your Ambassador a jet or inboard? Start a thread and post some pics up of your restoration. Love the big sleeks. You can look at the progress of my resto by clicking the link in my signature.
I will put up some pics of the boat.It's a jet with a 460 in it.Jet Boat Perforance was the first contact I made.He was the one that lead me here.Boat project started out as fixing fiberglass and new paint.Just got finished with the new motor install.You got to love them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Looked at your post on the restore,It has came a long why.I am going to try to get some pics loaded up this weekend.I saw you have put new gauges in your sleek,Do you still have the old tach and if so what would it take to get it?Mine still works but the plastic broke that covers it.On my why to put the boat in the water and go show it off at a local boat show.It will be the only sleek there, you don't see these were I'm at in North Carolina.brought it with me from Las Vegas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts