Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know how to get in touch with a guy named reid, that was on hot boat and has a eliminator that had some parts stolen off the motor last year.. thanks for any help..:D

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
I don't know the guy's name but over on SoCalJetBoats there is a guy that had a tunel ram, carbs, (intake system) etc... stolen off of his boat last year. If those sound like the right parts I can try and figure out the guy's username/real name if you would like me to?

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know the guy's name but over on SoCalJetBoats there is a guy that had a tunel ram, carbs, (intake system) etc... stolen off of his boat last year. If those sound like the right parts I can try and figure out the guy's username/real name if you would like me to?
yes it sure sounds like him. that would be cool,, thanks :D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Reid's friend of mine, if he doesn't pipe up soon I'll pass your contact info on to him.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Reid, aka Riverrat84 from hotban.com

whats up buddy? Get your ride done yet? Headed to Parker sat morn.
yo sean how are you? i saw that your boat was for sale u going bigger?

yeah its almost finished, i just fabbed up the trailer and extended it another 2.5 feet on the tongue, then its going in to get powdercoated white...next is carbs then im all done...im going to parker this next friday for memorial...where u gonna be at?

Reid

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
yo sean how are you? i saw that your boat was for sale u going bigger?

yeah its almost finished, i just fabbed up the trailer and extended it another 2.5 feet on the tongue, then its going in to get powdercoated white...next is carbs then im all done...im going to parker this next friday for memorial...where u gonna be at?

Reid
For Memorial Day Weekend? Havasu on sat and Parker on sun in Bobbys boat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts