Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
that had a product being sold to clean vinyl. It was pretty recent and it had some before and after pictures in it. The difference in the pics was amazing. Does anybody happen to remember who the thread was from or where it went? I've done a couple searches but couldn't find it. Thanks for everyones help.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Not sure what it is, but I've used everything short of gasoline and the best I've seen is the magic eraser that's found at the local grocery store followed with a conditioner.

U

·
0 Posts
that had a product being sold to clean vinyl. It was pretty recent and it had some before and after pictures in it. The difference in the pics was amazing. Does anybody happen to remember who the thread was from or where it went? I've done a couple searches but couldn't find it. Thanks for everyones help.
There was one a while back where toilet bowl cleaner was used to clean the hatch on a Placecraft with red flame graphics

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, but I could have sworn that somebody was advertising it for sale thru their company. It might have been before the site upgrade, so I don't know if it might have been lost during that process.

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
It might have been Boat Candy vinyl cleaner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts