Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a pair of ready to run carbs for a bbc 402. I have two 660 now and they just won't run right. I've had 660's in the past on 468's and they where great. I just want some good carbs i don't have to tune every time i go out. Thanks Guido

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,139 Posts
Guido,

Click HERE and take your pick of freshly remanufactured T/R carbs for a bargan price. Lot's of happy customers of this forum and HB back in the day.

LO

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
1500 cfm ???

I've got a set of 6109 750's that are like new. May want to sell or trade.

Grab these! They are exactly what you want to run on a tunnel ram. ;)
1500 seems a bit high for a 402, even on a T/R.....A pair of 450s, or maybe 600s w/ vac secondaries would be a lot closer to the 402 air pump....Ray

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, will vac secondaries work well on a t ram? I have ever run was 660 and 750's with no vac sec........Thanks
i agree with Ray...anything over 600cfm IMO is a waste...450's mech sec would be perfect :)...vac sec will work fine...also...450's or 600's will mount in-line thus eliminating linkage probs!...u might also consider Edelbrock 500cfm carbs...just my .02 cents :)

FastRat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.