Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure what size i need any help with that would be greatly appreciated it does not need to be certified i do not race just wanting one thanks let me know what you have dj

·
Registered
196 Posts
Does it need to be a chute jacket? I have a black non-chute jacket with neck support. Not sure of the size, I'll have to find it first and check if your interested.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
lifeline jacket

Lifeline jacket blue in color, XL size, only used 2 times never wet, looks like it has never been worn, certification just ran out in May 2010, just 2 years new!!!!! $275.00

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i checked lifelines site it has a measurement form and tells u a bunch of diffrent measurements but doesent tell and sizes

·
Some guy
3,631 Posts
i checked lifelines site it has a measurement form and tells u a bunch of diffrent measurements but doesent tell and sizes
Maybe post basic height and weight information about yourself and see who chimes in. I am currently probably an XL,, and wear and XL T shirt,, 5'10" 215 lbs

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
this is what i just got, definitely no lifeline... and was intended more for lake lice use, but works fine for how fast my boat is.... And, its better than a sterns wal-mart special!!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Ive been looking as well, and I need a medium, but all i seem to come across is, Pink, Purple, or teal! im probably just gonna pull out the card and lay it on the line for a new one at this point!

·
Some guy
3,631 Posts
Ive been looking as well, and I need a medium, but all i seem to come across is, Pink, Purple, or teal! im probably just gonna pull out the card and lay it on the line for a new one at this point!
You should drop by and see how mine fits you Todd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts