Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Antique Member
855 Posts
Scouting

BOY SCOUTS GUYS-Can't deal with the little ones!!! We parked cars and motorcycles at Laguna Seca for three fricking years to pay for this trip. Just got home last night from a weeks Cruise out of Seattle to Alaska and Canada with 8 youth. Went to Juneau (Didn't see Saraha), then Skagway, then to Victoria. We did shore tours, and then watched the mothers spend a fortune in every tourist trap store between California and Alaska. Most of the tourist crap is made in China-I don't have a clue how you can call this stuff "Souvenirs" from the area?? Seven days on a Ship is about 4 to many. I GPSed the ship at 23mph, fast enough to water ski, but too slow for the drags. Ate too much-glad to get back on solid land-rather be in the Hondo. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, my cell is (831) 818-5582-shifter good in stock.:D
Denis

· Administrator
11,501 Posts
Most of the tourist crap is made in China-I don't have a clue how you can call this stuff "Souvenirs" from the area??
Denis
That is no shit right there. Pisses me off to no end. I went to Philadelphia last year to see all the old stuff. Went in the "government owned" museum and wanted to buy a little American Flag pin, similar to what the President wears. Focking bastards were made in China. I left pretty pissed off without a flag pin and sent a lengthly email to the museum about it. I got a blah blah blah email back basically saying they have no control over it. Whatever, I ain't buyin that China crap with the cheap plastic retainer. They can stick it up their imitation red white and blue asses.

Ok back to shifters. :D

· Antique Member
855 Posts
!!!!

That is no shit right there. Pisses me off to no end. I went to Philadelphia last year to see all the old stuff. Went in the "government owned" museum and wanted to buy a little American Flag pin, similar to what the President wears. Focking bastards were made in China. I left pretty pissed off without a flag pin and sent a lengthly email to the museum about it. I got a blah blah blah email back basically saying they have no control over it. Whatever, I ain't buyin that China crap with the cheap plastic retainer. They can stick it up their imitation red white and blue asses.

Ok back to shifters. :D
I saw absolutely nothing that was American made during the whole stinking trip. As much as I love my wife, she drives me nuts going into these junk tourist trap stores to buy stuff that will hit a drawer as soon as we get home to never be seen again. More clutter, more Chinese crap that we don't need and can't use. I've manufactured many products over the years, and I flat refused to have any of the components manufactured over seas. This is like whizzing in the wind, but it is my choice.:|err:|err
Denis

· Break Out Another Thousnd
2,003 Posts
Pisses me off to no end. Focking bastards were made in China. They can stick it up their imitation red white and blue asses.
x3. Glad you had a good trip Denis & thanks for all of your help with the Boy Scouts. They're an outstanding organization.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.