Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am sponsoring a needy family this year this is a single mom with two boys ages 7 and 13 , they have asked for shoes and blankets , im trying to do better than that ! im asking the boating community for a minimal donation either in gift card or cash to purchase gift cards !ANYTHING will help ! i have a st of gears (12 degree 15% ) that i am selling to the highest bidder in the parts section ! they are in good condition and 100% of this sale will be applied plus im adding $100.00 of my own ! you can sell them , trade them for the set you really need ! this family has no idea who has sponsored them yet so im trying to raise funds before 12/10/2011 , to give mom time to give her kids a great xmas ! i can be contacted at 530-417-2707 or brad hagberg 6201 shad way pollock pines ca 95726 , thank you , brad hagberg .

·
Registered
979 Posts
i am sponsoring a needy family this year this is a single mom with two boys ages 7 and 13 , they have asked for shoes and blankets , im trying to do better than that ! im asking the boating community for a minimal donation either in gift card or cash to purchase gift cards !ANYTHING will help ! i have a st of gears (12 degree 15% ) that i am selling to the highest bidder in the parts section ! they are in good condition and 100% of this sale will be applied plus im adding $100.00 of my own ! you can sell them , trade them for the set you really need ! this family has no idea who has sponsored them yet so im trying to raise funds before 12/10/2011 , to give mom time to give her kids a great xmas ! i can be contacted at 530-417-2707 or brad hagberg 6201 shad way pollock pines ca 95726 , thank you , brad hagberg .
20 spot in the mail tomorrow bro!
Have a great T-Bird Day!!!

·
Longtime Lurker
258 Posts
Hey Brad the check goes out in the mail tomorrow.
Have a great Turkey Day & Xmas for yourself and the family.

Sports Drag boat racing Water sport Water transportation Vehicle
P/E ICEMAN 798 Sponsor & Crew member

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that brings back memories

my first round after licenseing with IHBA was against bruce the iceman ! i lost , thanks for the donation , and thanks for the flashback ! WOW , has it been 11 years since then !

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Awesome job your doing here!!! I don't know you, but I can very much appreciate what your doing! I will send you something..

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks sam!

Awesome job your doing here!!! I don't know you, but I can very much appreciate what your doing! I will send you something..
thanks sam feel free to donate just like you drive ! like a madman , ! thanks again !

·
Longtime Lurker
258 Posts
my first round after licenseing with IHBA was against bruce the iceman ! i lost , thanks for the donation , and thanks for the flashback ! WOW , has it been 11 years since then !
Wow 2000 was a good year, Was it at Red Bluff or Chowchilla when we paired off ?
If I remember right it was 2001 or 2002 when we retired the boat and quit racing IHBA because of all the BULLSHIT we got from Charlie Fagen at the Nitro Nationals for breaking out of our index by runnig a 6.94 et in the first round and getting a $1000 fine for doing it. My tune up was way off for that early in the morning with the COLD weather, plus Bruce never likes to lift his right foot anyway !!!

Water transportation Vehicle Boat Watercraft Boating
Still got the boat and it just sits in the shop and gets fired off every now and then.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Red bluff

01 i believe, first round qualifer if my memory is correct

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats what im talkin about

I sent some bucks along with a couple of classic 8x10 photo's from my classic collection, GOD BLESS, Chris
what a great way to introduce these youngsters into something im sure they have not seen yet !excellent idea , thanks churchmouse ! liquid addiction (ralphy) remember SAFETY GLASSES ! like i said before ,these kids nor mom have any idea what is about to happen to them !they were chosen from a list here locally ,we will be contacting mom tommorrow to drop the BOMB on her ,this is awesome!

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
Brad, why don't we do this. I will put up for auction 1 Big Smoke Kit for mushrooms! The kit will contain 1-5 qt. bottle of Kung Fu sauce, mushroom pan, 1-squirt bottle, & a brush. You can also do chicken, beef, or even inject a Xmas turkey! Also will throw in a bottle of Butt-Rub & my Turkey recipe!Bids will stop @ 7:00 P.M. 12-5-2011. The winner will send the money direct to Brad! Lets show these kids & there Mom a good Xmas.....................C'mon!:)bulb What do you think Brad? P.S. there you go guys, a injected Turkey, Butt-Rub inside & out ready to go! Give it to your wife for Xmas, she will love you! Every easy cook on the gas BBQ...C'mon-C'mon!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
holy mackarel !

i think that is an outstanding offer! but how can you put a price on kung foo? the only way this could be better is to have the man himself doin the foo'n ! of course you will include the recipe for said fu in the auction right! bob thanks man , swell idea !

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i want the fu kit !

i will make the first bid ! $100.00

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looking for xmas help from v drivers and boaters alike

I would like to challenge all nw nostalgia guys to send at least $20. My check is going in the mail fri. JeffHondo535

1 - 20 of 70 Posts