Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I had to leave my boat up at a shop in Paso Robles to get worked on. When I went to pick it up yesterday, I found out that some schmuck had stolen my Bimini. The shop won't do anything about it, so now I have to buy a new one. Does anybody know where to get a decently priced bimini? I'm pretty broke!!!!

Looking for a decent bimini so I know it will be expensive, but I'd like to know if you guys have any referrals for a fair priced company to buy from. Let me know what you guys know!

Thanks,

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
good ol' paso robles...bought a boat from a dealer there had motor probs a month later made the drive took it back to get fixed no call for a month no return calls either got pissed, me and a couple boyz took that ride showed up found my boat out on the street uncovered not fixed looking like it was just towed across the desert floor with no cover...went inside only person could be found was the front desk lady so i helped myself to a case of cleaner, a bag of rags from there shop, a new boat cover hooked my chit up and headed home till this day still havnt got a call(5 1/2yrs ago)...and his secrtary got tag teamed 2 weeks later:)devil...sorry for the thread jack :)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts
call the local better business bureau and file a complaint against the company who was responsible for your boat;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good ol' paso robles...bought a boat from a dealer there had motor probs a month later made the drive took it back to get fixed no call for a month no return calls either got pissed, me and a couple boyz took that ride showed up found my boat out on the street uncovered not fixed looking like it was just towed across the desert floor with no cover...went inside only person could be found was the front desk lady so i helped myself to a case of cleaner, a bag of rags from there shop, a new boat cover hooked my chit up and headed home till this day still havnt got a call(5 1/2yrs ago)...and his secrtary got tag teamed 2 weeks later:)devil...sorry for the thread jack :)hand
That's awesome, only problem with that and my situation...everyone who works there is a dude! I did however file a police report and I have left a message for the owner of the company who is out of town until August 10th.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.