Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for someone that does color match on gel coat. Tried many people. Not happy with the work the last person to work on it. Was Orange county boat repair (was not happy). Shitty work

Use to use Joes Tooling sun valley they have been closed for 10 years or more, I have owened my boat since 1989 and its a 84 eliminator they matched the color Perfect could not even tell that there was work done.

Does anybody no who can do EXCELLENT work. Thanks Michael

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
kornowski's kustom marine in havasu. 928 486-6549. he doesn't mess with paint, just gel. go look at the side of "ballin jack", cj 123, 37 year old liberty. can't even tell where it was rammed last year. inside or out.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I live in Burbank and towed my boat all the way to Scott Kornowski in Havasu. I was 100% pleased with his work. He matched the gel on my 34 year old boat perfectly. TRG, a member here on the forums does nice work as well. He is in Rowland Heights I believe.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Islander Marine in Ontario, I had a lot of work done on my boat and it came out amazing.

islander-marine.com

·
Registered
608 Posts
I second islander marine, their work is second to none and reasonable and they pulled off the impossible on my daytona years back, worked on my cole, and are doing floors in a hondo for a friend now. easy guys to work with and extremely resonable (909) 986-3540 ask for kelly or rich

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Just had quite a bit of work done at Martinez interiors in corona. I would highly recommend! I'll post a few pictures later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts