Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fockers! You guys know what I like. I am looking for a COMPLETE boat NO projects! Yes Lucky Harris's boat would be nice but........... anyways I am looking for a nice jet/vdrive that will shit and get. Let me know if there is a serious potential jet/vdrive. Cave, let me know if you want to get rid of the back up?????:)bulb Joey, Randy and a few other know of a few. Im not looking for a flipper Im looking for a personal runner to come and hang out again.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Dude jus take the gullwing from pops. He don't use it. Boat like that needs to be run. :D
Chris the plumber has a nice jet for sale. Clean too. maybe Randy or Chris will post a pick. It may be in the short video I made yesterday. Its the white one :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I might know where a nice 19' jet is located... Wait, scratch that... I know where the boat is, now it's just a matter of getting it picked up and back to my place to look it over... I hate being in the repo business... :)sphss

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Dom, I can see Josh swoopin in on one of these boats.hil:)
Yeah I know! Who do you think got him started???:)bulb Matter of fact someone had to keep the trend going after I moved. My as well keep it in the family. I would love to have pops boat but it is his and I want my own again.:)devil

·
Registered
964 Posts
Yeah I know! Who do you think got him started???:)bulb Matter of fact someone had to keep the trend going after I moved. My as well keep it in the family. I would love to have pops boat but it is his and I want my own again.:)devil
Dont let dom fool ya about who got who started. Its been an problem I got from pops many years ago. Bryan got a late start but he is better at it do to the bs part of sell anything.:D I tend to hang on to most of my stuff for a while hits the name junkyard.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dont let dom fool ya about who got who started. Its been an problem I got from pops many years ago. Bryan got a late start but he is better at it do to the bs part of sell anything.:D I tend to hang on to most of my stuff for a while hits the name junkyard.
Yeah, yeah, yeahhhhhh.......... Anyways I couldnt come up with the funds but I did turn a new sled onto Junkyard and Lucky Harris. I guess I dont need to spend any money when Josh and Terry keep buying the stuff I tell them about. Cave you are going to shit when you see what Junkyard brings out this weekend. HAHAHAHA. Can you say "Liberator"!

I think us Letterly's have the same problem with buying a lot of toys. I think that if I had room like you and dad I might hold on to stuff a little longer.:D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yeah, yeah, yeahhhhhh.......... Anyways I couldnt come up with the funds but I did turn a new sled onto Junkyard and Lucky Harris. I guess I dont need to spend any money when Josh and Terry keep buying the stuff I tell them about. Cave you are going to shit when you see what Junkyard brings out this weekend. HAHAHAHA. Can you say "Liberator"!

I think us Letterly's have the same problem with buying a lot of toys. I think that if I had room like you and dad I might hold on to stuff a little longer.:D
I saw that liberator...Good buy for under $12k...Bubba and I talked about buying it.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got off the phone with Josh and he said other then the 15ft of rope sucked up in the pump not a thing wrong with it. I was going to post on the boards but I was hoping Junkyard or Lucky Harris would bite. Hey are you having a big party for UFC 100? Hope you guys are doing well.:)hand

·
Registered
854 Posts
Just got off the phone with Josh and he said other then the 15ft of rope sucked up in the pump not a thing wrong with it. I was going to post on the boards but I was hoping Junkyard or Lucky Harris would bite. Hey are you having a big party for UFC 100? Hope you guys are doing well.:)hand
Yeah, I will be doing something for UFC 100...I don't have a Theatre anymore, but no one has complained about the new pad... Will you be in town? If so, you should head over and bring Josh!

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
We are taking over lol... Congrats to the lucky harris family. Your all going to love it.

Sweet to to see another 21 hit Sag with the EastSiders:)devil Your gunna need a South West Boaters Sticker.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts