Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
never did understand why they send our water down there, they get just as much rain as we do if not more yeah we have snow pack but ***** it much of one any more...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never did understand why they send our water down there, they get just as much rain as we do if not more yeah we have snow pack but ***** it much of one any more...
So those politicians that run this state (most are from there and S. F.) can keep their pools full, lawns watered (along with the gutters washed down) and their cars washed. Not to mention give a drink to the millions of illegal aliens. I think it's time this state is split in two.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Having been going to the delta since 1956 this is the most half baked idea that I've heard yet from these so called state officials. If they build the canal I figure it's only a matter of time when they make Lake Shasta let even more water out of the dam. I understand that it's necessary that water should flow down the Sacramento River year round to keep the fish alive and water the farmer’s fields. It also needs that good steady flow to help flush out the delta, but I can't see sending any more water down to Southern Ca. This needs to be stopped so the delta can survive without killing Northern Ca. as well.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't forget about the fish that swim up river to spawn. When will those disappear? This is one issue I'm on the TREE HUGGER'S side.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't forget about the fish that swim up river to spawn. When will those disappear? This is one issue I'm on the TREE HUGGER'S side.
Now the tree hugger's are going to shut down Red Bluff boat drags we have about a 5% chance of having them in 09'. There was a big write up in the Record Search Light news paper last week they tried to get the dam open immediatly, but Red Bluff city officals have got two more weeks.Tree Hugger's in Medesto have waged a lawsuit on the city of Red Bluff.They do not even live here. MOTHER FOCKERS, FOCK YOU TREE HUGGER YOU ASS HOLES!!!!:)violent44 to any tree hugger that reads this:)violent11:)violent11

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
MOTHER FOCKERS, FOCK YOU TREE HUGGER YOU ASS HOLES!!!!:)violent44 to any tree hugger that reads this:)violent11:)violent11
I would have to concur with this statement.:(
The BLM issue at Lake Berryessa is a prime example.Cave in or cater to the huggers at the expense of the actual end users (us)...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Water

How do you think we feel ( Oregon and Washington Boaters) when the discussion comes up ( AGAIN) regarding Pumping water from the Columbia to SoCal ( Via Barge or Pipeline) What crock! If you want to live in the Desert, LIVE IN THE DESERT!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you think we feel ( Oregon and Washington Boaters) when the discussion comes up ( AGAIN) regarding Pumping water from the Columbia to SoCal ( Via Barge or Pipeline) What crock! If you want to live in the Desert, LIVE IN THE DESERT!
I agree with you. Seems that as long as So. Cal. can drain everyone else dry that's all that matters! Send the ILLEGALS HOME and stop importing cheap labor under the guise of visas and they would reduce their population by 1/2 and wouldn't need to steal OUR water.

·
Haulina29
416 Posts
I hope they build it and let so cal suck it dry...... when the water is gone so cal needs to block 5 off because they will no longer need to support the welfare north......

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope they build it and let so cal suck it dry...... when the water is gone so cal needs to block 5 off because they will no longer need to support the welfare north......
We just need a big earth quake and knock San Fran and the L.A. regions off into the ocean. Problems solved! :)bulb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts