Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom was a huge fan of the boat drags. She was there at my first race and missed very few races. She was very supportive of me and the club we raced with. Alot of you guys new her from the races and she loved all you guys and the things you did. I will never forget the races we got to spend time at together, pretty special to me. Those of you that race with family are very lucky. You may not realize it now but its a pretty special thing. Enjoy it!!

She we truly be missed.

Love you Mom.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am very sorry

My mom was a huge fan of the boat drags. She was there at my first race and missed very few races. She was very supportive of me and the club we raced with. Alot of you guys new her from the races and she loved all you guys and the things you did. I will never forget the races we got to spend time at together, pretty special to me. Those of you that race with family are very lucky. You may not realize it now but its a pretty special thing. Enjoy it!!

She we truly be missed.

Love you Mom.
I'm truly sorry for your loss.......I did get a chance to meet her at the Races. I thought that it was very cool that she supported your choice to race. She will still be watching. If you need anything, let me know.

Bubba

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
my condolences

Man, that's a tough one, I remember seeing your mom there quite a bit, my heart goes out to you and the family...
Keep her close to your heart , she's still there ...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Im so sorry to hear this Chris! losing my parents is one of my biggest fears, but I know it's something all of us will have to face one day. My heart goes out to you and yours!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
sorry to hear it Chris, she will be missed at and off the tack. hold on to memories, you'll always have those.

tb

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Thats a big hit Chris. Cherish those memories! so sorry for your loss bud. If you need anything let me know.

Godspeed

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Very sorry to hear this Chris! It's a very tough thing to lose a parent. I don't know you very well other than here on the boards and the one time I met you and your family at Tower Park for a few minutes but none the less, I know the pain. I lost my Dad back in 1990 and my Mom a year ago January...stay strong and never forget. She will still be there for you and your family.

·
Registered
379 Posts
So sorry for your loss. I do know what you mean "to race with family", my Dads my crew chief and I grew up idolizing my grand father who won just about every championship on the west coast in a sprint car! If you need anything you know how to get a hold of me.

Ben

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Very sorry to hear Cris. Wow, that is sad. She was super nice, when we pitted next you and made us feel like part of the group by letting us eat you all of your carne asadas. God Bless. My wife and I wish you the best through these sad times.:(
Bob & Helga

1 - 20 of 85 Posts