Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Nice, congrats... I guess your the guy that was ahead of me to look at it when I called on it.. glad someone on the board picked it up.. I ended up picking something else up tho :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
to clean

you must have washed an polished it with all that snow.
also with all that salt they use where you live how the heck did you
get it home with nothing showing on the trailer or boat
I know how that stuff gets everywhere from when I was a long
haul heavy haul trucker in all 49 states and Canada
YES IT IS A BEAUTIFUL RIDE

·
Registered
161 Posts
Glad Kitrick is bringing this boat back to NW Ohio, we're slowly rebuilding the V-drive / flatbottom scene here. Gonna be cool to see 2 Hondo's, a Prostock, a Sanger and a Fresno all tied up at the cottage - hopefully a few road trips to some KDBA races along with a pilgrimage to Wheatland will be in store also.:))THumbsUp

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Congrats man. :)devil

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Pro stock??

Hey, great boat, but, you gonna race it?? Why the "pro stock" description?? Just curious.....
Ray

·
Late Start-er
821 Posts
Nice boat. Love to see more of it.

Also, OhHondoGT, like to see pics of the Fresno you mentioned. Havent seen one since I was a kid, here in Fresno.

·
Distinguished Member
5,783 Posts
Hey, great boat, but, you gonna race it?? Why the "pro stock" description?? Just curious.....
Ray
Ray, I'm pretty sure Pro Stock is the brand, not the description :hmmm:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice boat. Love to see more of it.

Also, OhHondoGT, like to see pics of the Fresno you mentioned. Havent seen one since I was a kid, here in Fresno.
My brother will post some pics for you. It's an all original, 1980 20' v-drive bubble deck, fairly rare from what we've been able to find out and my dad is only the second owner.

Sorry Kitrick didn't mean to jack your thread:D.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
WOW....I've never seen a Fresno like that. Absolutely beautiful lines! Seating design looks like it was right out of a Sanger.
If you guys do drag out to Wheatland (Mo.), post it up here, would love to meet up with you guys!
Jocko

·
Registered
161 Posts
Jocko - Thanks for the compliments on the Fresno, it is a really cool boat. My dad has owned it for 15 years and now my brother (Scottamato) and I will be purchasing it from him to keep it in the family. It was purchased new from Fresno by one of my dads closest drag boat racing buddies. When the OP (Kitrick) saw and rode in this boat for the first time he knew he had to have a V-Drive, now he owns a Sanger and a Prostock.

We will definitely let you know when we head for Wheatland so we can meet up. :))THumbsUp

Tim

·
Late Start-er
821 Posts
Like Jocko said, Wow, Ive never seen a Fresno like that. Bitchin and thanks for posting it.

Once again, Kitrick, sorry about jackin the thread. Ive got the attention span of a knat...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Is that lake St. Mary's? If not what puddles are you planning on splashing around on? I'm from Dayton originally and I go back home to visit the folks occasionally.
This is Vineyard Lake in Michigan. It's about a stones throw from Michigan International Speedway. It should be a very busy cottage this summer.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts