Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· B1 Racing
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont know much about clubs but Ive got all these clubs, according to my Dad who is a golf coach he says they are the bomb and these are what his kids play with, his team is sponsored so he gave them all to me.

Titleist 735 CM Forged Irons. True Tempered dynamic gold shafts.

Taylor Made RAC and Inverted cone irons, trick shafts, will have to check shaft type on those.

titleist titanium Pro 905 driver. Carbon fiber and titanuim and alot more.

Have a few complete sets here and alot of misc clubs.. If there is any intrest I can get more pics, details etc. but Im not gonna waste time unless there is intrest.

Trying to do a trade for some golf cart batteries, I dont need the clubs, I dont golf. so if any of you golfers have hook ups and want to trade or maybe want to buy them let me know.

· B1 Racing
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the titleist clubs. Will get Taylor made pics up later. I'd rather sell these to someone here on the boards, had them on craigslist and had nothing but psychos calling me wanting to come see them and just lost intrest in dealing with weirdos. Just bough a golf cart off Craigslist also, burnt out on CL people to say the least.

Shafts are dynamic gold (S400)

Driver is very light. Its a Pro Titanuim 905 R 9.5 degree Shaft is Aldila 65 S.

· B1 Racing
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
driver.. Titleist 905r pro titanium shaft aldila 65 s with Titleist cover
$125

Taylor made TP MB Smoke irons Project X rifle 6.0 shafts 7,8,9,P,52 degree $350

Taylor Made RAC irons True tempered gold shafts S300 i have 4,5,6,7,8,9,P,52 degree $325

Taylor Made RAC irons True tempered gold shafts S300 I have 4,6,7,P $150

Taylor Made inverted cone R7 irons Project X Rifle shaft 6.0 precision i have 3,4,5,6 $120

Titleist 735 CM Irons with True temper shafts S400 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,P $250/set ( I have 2 sets of these)

Have a few misc wedges T.M., cleveland and mizuno,etc. will throw in for free if you buy them all. I would like to get rid of these right now.. $1250 takes everything, need to sell. Price these out new and you will see its a killer deal, some clubs have been used maybe once or twice, some new, some maybe a few times at the range, they are all like new.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.