Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ops Gear provides free training for teachers. Of course the liberal media is trying to put it in a bad light. The end of the video the teacher teaches the reporter. Not the outcome he thought he'd have.

BTW, my son knows the guy from Ops gear... Says he one tough MoFo!!! They provide training for FBI, SWAT, and private security.

Of course the teachers unions say that they do not want guns in school and that there should be laws against it. Those laws are in place in Connecticut but it sure didn't work out well for them.

A decade of teachers being allowed to carry. Look how bad that turned out for Utah. All those mass shootings in Utah... oh, wait there was only one and he was taken down by an armed off duty officer. Of course there were 3 other armed citizens ready to back up the officer.

OPSGEAR® CEO on CNN & MSNBC Discussing Arming Teachers & Training - YouTube

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I don't know. I leaned forward and it was uncomfortable after just a few minutes. I leaned back and was far more comfortable.:cool::happy:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish all the focking politicians would climb in a car, drive it to the edge of a cliff to where it's teetering, and then all at once, lean forward!!!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I wish all the focking politicians would climb in a car, drive it to the edge of a cliff to where it's teetering, and then all at once, lean forward!!!
And waste a perfectly good car?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts