Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this isn't V Drive related biut here goes anyway...

Got a call from my wife yesterday telling me that some low life scumbags decided that they didn't like her Mercedes so they kicked in the grill, a fender and a door. Also a little bit of spray paint and some scratching and they were done...

FUCK THEM!!!!

Rant over....

Steve

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts
Wow, that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry to hear that. I had a new truck keyed 2 days after I had a custom paint job done, so I know the feeling. Good luck, and if you need some back up when you find them, just let me know!!!:D

Lock

·
Registered
883 Posts
Very sorry Steve I will never understand why people can't stand for others to have something better then they have.
that's about as low as one can go.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:mad::mad: and the really screwed thing is the lil pieces of shit have more rights than you or I do if confronted or shot or beat to a pulp, oh the excuse you'll hear is that they were abused or deprived so that makes it okay, we have to look the other way, so thats thier green lite to steal or damage someone else property:mad::mad: what ever happened to a man/woman home is your castle !!!!, or the property you worked to achieve !!!:mad::mad::mad: sorry to hear of your loss/damage.

·
Just Me
4,066 Posts
This is where being a vet is helpful. Find the little punks, Kick thier asses and if anyone says anything, call it a flashback. Then start calling whoever is making the loudest accusations Ahab and give them that you too look. :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
Maybe her boyfriend found out she was married! Just kidding, that sucks.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Sorry to hear......

Well damn Steve, I'm sorry to hear about the punks messing up the Benz. Knowing you, I'm sure you're insured to the hilt, after the deductible of course. There is no excuse to mess up someones property just because it is nicer than yours. The sad part is IF you should CATCH them in the act and bust them up a little the courts will end up punishing you, and the poor crook may wind up with a civil judgment as well. THAT is one thing we need to change, since "change" is on the lips of all the politicians these days..........How about a change that says if you are committing a crime, and you are caught and beat within an inch of your life, TOUGH!!!!!!!!!! NO recourse once you break the law, PERIOD........Ray

·
Village Idiot
3,499 Posts
Steve, sorry to hear about this. Things like this just seem to ruin what would have been a perfectly good day. Anyway, I hope they all got hit by a cement truck while driving away.

Paul

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
:mad::mad: and the really screwed thing is the lil pieces of shit have more rights than you or I do if confronted or shot or beat to a pulp, oh the excuse you'll hear is that they were abused or deprived so that makes it okay, we have to look the other way, so thats thier green lite to steal or damage someone else property:mad::mad: what ever happened to a man/woman home is your castle !!!!, or the property you worked to achieve !!!:mad::mad::mad: sorry to hear of your loss/damage.
Move to Vegas we can shoot them here :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts