Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3/4 ton chevy suburban,roughly 86k miles i believe, truck has a 454, t400 trans (shifts great!) lowered, 16" centerline wheels, custom paint scheme, motor has edelbrock intake, carb. interior is immaculant, 8/10 for its age, driver seat has some tears on the lower half, headliner perfect. has front buckets, does not have a 3rd row seat, runs amazing, now the down side is, the hood, and core support need to be replaced. which includes the grille, grill shell etc, bumper still good, 3 out of 4 lights still good fenders on both sides are still perfect, but the hood is smashed and is not repairable, truck is not registered, i believe it is behind 3 years, i started the paperwork thru dmv to bring it current, it is $350 to do so + smog which is all on you the buyer, if i had the money i would do it and not sell my truck. thing would make a great river truck, almost forgot, needs a/c condensor core to make air work, was smashed with hood, asking $1400 or trade for a 3/4-1 ton pick up to pull my fifth wheel with

·
Registered
554 Posts
Burban

Lets see some pics. I have had a couple of nice Burbans & they make great lake/river trucks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do not know how to post them on here so if you have an email i can shoot em to ya

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump for a sweet @$$ river ride that needs minor tlc

·
Registered
252 Posts
Taht burb use to be freakin sweet, was owned and painted by cory and gary at fosters in santa maria. it use to sit alot lower then that also.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you know any of the history on this truck, my granddad told me he reconized it from the boat drags way back when... this truck still is really sweet other then the freakin hood:mad: the paint still shineys up like new

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine is now my folks and the front clip is being delivered today :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can anyone tell me the last name of gary? my granddad is thinkin it may be the same person to paint his dually

1 - 10 of 10 Posts