Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, where are ya man???? Havent heard from ya in a few days. Oh wait you must be playin with some new meat or something because your usually up in here left and right. Well I know your busy but thought I would start some shit. Love ya Daddy!:)hand:)devil:)gay:(

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I suppose I should.:)sphss

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, I am definately out of state. Yeah I just whent riding at Sal creek and it was a scolding 80 degrees:D I will be there in Oct fo sho.:)devil

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well, yeah. New meat, just like new toys. Then again, isn't it all the same?
Been having fun. Went to the ASU game with Cyndee and Jill last night, missed the UFC fight. Went dove hunting with Kinny and Josh this morning. Came home, showered, took a nap with Becky. Just now cooking up some dinner.
Brought a case of extra shells for hunting knowing how you tend to use up a lot. It was 12;30 last night when I bought them and was counting on you being there. (You forget things when you get this old.)
Miss you Buddy!!
Can't wait for you to come back.
Dad

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhhhhh KRAP!!!! I forgot all about dove huntin..... Usually you guys count on me to get everyones limit.lol Well I guess we will have to make sure it is a KICK AZZ time in Oct. How did you guys do???:)violent44 Well I hope Becky, Cindy and Jill had a good time. Thats one thing Im going to really miss this year and that the ASU games. You know pre partying and wondering off for a half and going out and acting like Bill Gates nephew. GOOD TIMES!!!!!! Ok well I should probably give a call. I thought maybe you were out beatin somethin up.:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
We went out to Bradys place, (he moved to the White Tanks), got our limit. Colton even got one with his little 4-10. Yes, the ladies had a good time and ASU games won't be the same without you.
Just let me know when you need expense money to come back. Who;s gonna help me lay up the new line of wings?
jk, hope eveything works out great for you up there.
Take care Buddy

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh me, me, pick me!!!!!:)plateJump:)plateJump:)plateJump:)plateJump:)plateJump

·
Registered
329 Posts
OK, you horse's A....., I tried calling you on yer new "computer" phone number, Thanks, met some cute little chick that didn't preciate my humor the first couple times I called. I thought it was Dana, but NOOOOOOOOO.
So, what the frick IS your phone number now????????

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:))eek:)):))eek:)):))eek:))

1 - 11 of 11 Posts