Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still around ... economy finally caught up with me ! I too am now in the job market ! Life is good,no worries- Jobs are out there but i think i am going to take my time and find a new career ! I rented my house out , moved into a loft ( by the river lol ) and set my self up pretty well. I am looking for a job that requires travel and challenge. I have reached a time in my life where i am free! I bought a gun a horse and a leather duster, I have my skinning knife and a bag for jerky .. I am headed north to Canada to bullshit with brown !:D

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Please consider this an open invitation, Lucky. I recommend you bring a long sleeved shirt.

I'm not far from your situation. I'm working these days but I'm middle aged and still trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up. There are tons of things I would enjoy doing but nothing I want to do for the rest of my life, except hanging out on the forums and kidding around.

Good luck, my friend. I hope you find something worthy of yourself. :cool:

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
i got an extra seat for you for St. Pattie's lunch run. Just bring cheap beer to save a few bucks, I'll cover the gas:buddies:

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
wtf..your suppose to be helping me find a job.......................:p
good for you though go find something diff that u enjoy doing..................:)devil

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Millhouse -- Thank you for the invite ,If im not working , I am there with Good beer and fuel money and a tow rope :)
Brown Thank you ! Resistance is futile :D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wtf..your suppose to be helping me find a job.......................:p
good for you though go find something diff that u enjoy doing..................:)devil
got one up here driving tanker ....if you want it :D

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
got one up here driving tanker ....if you want it :D
im 51..this was the last time i did tankers hauling exsplosives for dow chemical in terminal island..i was 28 didnt scare me a bit....is it a tanker full of water/milk:p aka stray cat

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I'm still around ... economy finally caught up with me ! I too am now in the job market ! Life is good,no worries- Jobs are out there but i think i am going to take my time and find a new career ! I rented my house out , moved into a loft ( by the river lol ) and set my self up pretty well. I am looking for a job that requires travel and challenge. I have reached a time in my life where i am free! I bought a gun a horse and a leather duster, I have my skinning knife and a bag for jerky .. I am headed north to Canada to bullshit with brown !:D
You forgot 20 pounds of back bacon and 50 lbs of beans...

Man, that sounds good... Except I still have kids to raise and support...

As Brown said, I too am trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up...

I don't know what we're gonna talk about when I get to Canada bcuz I'm darn sure not gonna talk politics... :blah::blah::blah:

Maybe he can point me to a good fishing lake thats not froze over... :)devil

Good to hear from ya bro...

You know you could always get a job on a farm Lucky-Me-Mon... Look out for Bessie behind ya there, she has her eye on you...

Attachments

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all about the titties :D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the baaaaahhhnnnd was lifted :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
job opening

Wanting to hit the open road? I'm looking for two line haul drivers. Recently moved one to dispatch and one to local work.

Jerry Francis
Billet Transportation
American Canyon, CA

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Wanting to hit the open road? I'm looking for two line haul drivers. Recently moved one to dispatch and one to local work.

Jerry Francis
Billet Transportation
American Canyon, CA
Would the route bring him to the K.C., St Louis OR Southern Iowa area??? :D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks jerry< i do carry a current and clean cld with all all endorsments other than hazardous . My father always said if you have a licence you have a job > i am currently working on figuring out what i really want to do . I have been approached by a few truck brokers and i put a deal together for a friend of mine .. I may have some oppertunity once the rail cars start rolling in ;) we will see how the chips fall .. I will keep the offer in mind .. Your operation looks spotless !!!

wanting to hit the open road? I'm looking for two line haul drivers. Recently moved one to dispatch and one to local work.

Jerry francis
billet transportation
american canyon, ca

·
Registered
939 Posts
job

Thanks jerry< i do carry a current and clean cld with all all endorsments other than hazardous . My father always said if you have a licence you have a job > i am currently working on figuring out what i really want to do . I have been approached by a few truck brokers and i put a deal together for a friend of mine .. I may have some oppertunity once the rail cars start rolling in ;) we will see how the chips fall .. I will keep the offer in mind .. Your operation looks spotless !!!
Everything leaves from our warehouse. We service Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida. We haul wine out, beer, whiskey, rum, rice and cheese back.

Jerry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts