Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lunati Rods, Pistons, BBC, Big Block Chevy, Stroker

I am a new member on here and would like to sell the last of my engine parts. I ran across performanceboats.com from surfing the web. If you have any questions please send me a message. I am just as concerned to sell the last of my engine parts in a safe, secure, and trustworthy manner as the person who would be willing to buy them. Since I am a new member, for your purchasing safety, I prefer to receive payment via PayPal, because they have a real nice buyer and seller purchase protection plan, or Postal Money Order, or you can 'buy it now' at my auction on eBay. Cash is good too, if you live close to my location, we can meet in person.

Send me a message and I will send my name, address, and phone number. If you call me and I am not home yet from work, please say your phone number slowly and two times, my answering machine is old, lol. I live in Tallmadge, Ohio 44278. I will include Insurance and Delivery Confirmation out of my own pocket where applicable.

I bought these parts in 1998 and 1999. My father passed away in March of 2000 and I gave up on my project and have been slowly selling everything. These are the last of the items I am trying to sell.

New! Lunati Big Block Mini Dome Piston +21.5cc Big Block Mini Dome Piston 1.645" Compression Height 4.310"10.1:1 Bore Closed Chamber Head 2618 Alloy Ring Grooves: 1/16” – 1/16” – 3/16”Wrist Pins: 2.930” x .990” 151.1 grams Skirt: Round. (shipping weight 17 lbs. 4 oz.) You can read a little more about it here >>> Lunati 1515K4S6
lunati pistons and rods and clevite - Copy.jpg $500 + shipping cost

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey Mike! I see the flex plate is out for delivery today :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

Daniel

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lunati Pistons $575 + shipping!

Checks & Non-Postal Money Orders must wait until bank clears them!

Postal Money Orders & PayPal preferred!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The price keeps dropping until sold

Lunati Pistons $550 + shipping!

Checks & Non-Postal Money Orders must wait until bank clears them!

Postal Money Orders & PayPal preferred!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.