Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
27th

I'm in. We've been talking about somehting after Thanksgiving.

Was out lst week, and going next week wednesday for a refresher course.

Jerry

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
We were gonna make it with the Raysoncraft till I broke my foot all to shit this weekend ( loud pedal ) ... So it's not lookin good..

Racer

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sat 27th

I'm out. Was on the water today, and it was just glass smooth. about 2 miles up river the motor didn't sound right. stated coming off teh thottle and it got worse, ended up shutting down. Looked like lots of blowby. Pulled the oil dipstick and water started pouring out. Motor completely full of water.

I know where I'll be over the weekend.

Jerry

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
Hill climbing with the dirt bike at Frank Raigns ohv park. After two days of riding with Petty, we were a little hung over Sunday morning. The first hill I hit it only half ass and didn't make it. Result is me being crippled for a while. We should have just stayed at the motorhome and had bloody mary's.

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Hill climbing with the dirt bike at Frank Raigns ohv park. After two days of riding with Petty, we were a little hung over Sunday morning. The first hill I hit it only half ass and didn't make it. Result is me being crippled for a while. We should have just stayed at the motorhome and had bloody mary's.
Hang it up old man!:)hand The jeep sounds like a much safer place for you.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts