Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's a dog eat dog president?

Can you name the author of this quote?

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

Drug dealer, racist, anti American, Marxist, community agitator, terrorist supporter, dog eater president.

WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR THIS SACK OF SHIT?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Today, he's eating away at America's future with the full approval of the sheep that put him in office and the blessing of the mainstream media. How sad is this?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate:
Are you sure he didn't eat a shit sandwich as well? Because he has shit for brains!!! :)bulb

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
So, it's a dog eat dog president?

Can you name the author of this quote?

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

Drug dealer, racist, anti American, Marxist, community agitator, terrorist supporter, dog eater president.

WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR THIS SACK OF SHIT?

Maybe the Hindus or Animists are correct! "..a man took on the powers of whatever he ate" ..... Hmmmm.... :eat: ya know many righties eat a lot of hotdogs which are made of meat by products like snouts, lips, and assholes..... this may explain a lot hil:)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Lol, heard that on Glen Beck this morning too. It was also stated that Obama has opened up the ability to slaughter horse. Made me think I may need to start raising horses for their meat. Small nitch market, low competition and anything to do my part to push Obamanomics. I heard the french really like horse meat. In today's economy, you have to do what ever it takes to make it...right!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Maybe the Hindus or Animists are correct! "..a man took on the powers of whatever he ate" ..... Hmmmm.... :eat: ya know many righties eat a lot of hotdogs which are made of meat by products like snouts, lips, and assholes..... this may explain a lot hil:)
Hmmm....
So "ya know many righties eat a lot of hot dogs"..

Do you have a reputable study to show that hot dogs are eaten predominantly by righties?
No?
So...that is a lie? Or just a made up "fact" to fit?

Face it Z, You are front and center in the Dem army.
Lying and smearing so soon in an election year....pitiful.:no:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Horse meat is fairly common in Spain. I ate some. Didn't know what it was at the time and thought it was beef. I think it's common in Japan too? I've had snake before at The Big Texan along with cow balls. I eat gator fairly frequently. Are we going to start categorizing animals into what's ok and what's bad? As long as it's not human, people will eat whatever tastes good. And you'll also have those crying out against it. Dog's I can understand because we form emotional attachments to them. Some people don't. Just like cows. I know a farmer that doesn't eat beef because of the same reason. He likes his cows too much.

For the record, I'm currently vegan and this talk about tasty animals is making my stomach grumble....:)Unsure

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I witnessed the making of common hot dogs, and you are correct. They use more parts than you listed, which is why I buy only kosher hot dogs. No, I am not Jewish. I will leave the assholes, testicles, sachs and other remenants to the Libs.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I witnessed the making of common hot dogs, and you are correct. They use more parts than you listed, which is why I buy only kosher hot dogs. No, I am not Jewish. I will leave the assholes, testicles, sachs and other remenants to the Libs.
What brand do you prefer? I have been a "Hebrew National" fan, but am open to other suggestions?:)bulb

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Horse meat is fairly common in Spain. I ate some. Didn't know what it was at the time and thought it was beef. I think it's common in Japan too? I've had snake before at The Big Texan along with cow balls. I eat gator fairly frequently. Are we going to start categorizing animals into what's ok and what's bad? As long as it's not human, people will eat whatever tastes good. And you'll also have those crying out against it. Dog's I can understand because we form emotional attachments to them. Some people don't. Just like cows. I know a farmer that doesn't eat beef because of the same reason. He likes his cows too much.

For the record, I'm currently vegan and this talk about tasty animals is making my stomach grumble....:)Unsure
You need to check in on Hud's BBQ thread and look at some of his goodies... :D

Jonathen Brandmeyer, Buzz and his band put this song together when the Chicago police busted a few guys sneaking into the Lincoln Park Zoo on the Gold Coast of Chicago (when I lived there around 1984-1990...)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
You need to check in on Hud's BBQ thread and look at some of his goodies... :D

Jonathen Brandmeyer, Buzz and his band put this song together when the Chicago police busted a few guys sneaking into the Lincoln Park Zoo on the Gold Coast of Chicago (when I lived there around 1984-1990...)

Hud has worked his magic at a Sat. swap meet we had at the shop. Excellent cook!

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Being a dog lover, I hate Hussein even more than ever now.
Since you are a dog lover. What do you think about romney putting his dog in a cage and strapping the cage to the top of his van while driving down the highway while on vacation. Just curiuos since your a dog lover. :rolleyes:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Since you are a dog lover. What do you think about romney putting his dog in a cage and strapping the cage to the top of his van while driving down the highway while on vacation. Just curiuos since your a dog lover. :rolleyes:
WHAT???
Romney drove a VAN?????
That's not very "millionaire like", I'm shocked.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
At least he didn't EAT DOG, or did you miss that? :rolleyes:

My old dog use to love to ride in the back of my truck. I had to chain him in so he wouldn't climb up on the tool box or roof. I've seen them do it with out the driver of the vehicle ever even noticing. Haven't been around dogs much?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
How does this differ from the back of a pickup which lots of folks do every weekend on the way to the river? The dog turned out fine but the results from the criticism ended up exposing your hero who admittedly eats dogs. Are you prepared to chide all your friends who let their dogs ride in the back of their trucks? Or are you willing to admit it was somewhat noble to include the family pet by whatever means they could without harm?

Again, this is a great example of liberal opportunism. It's what we've come to expect from you liberals. Kinda like dodging the fact that you have already decided to vote for the Kenyan again but are ashamed to admit it. Yeah, like that.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
How does this differ from the back of a pickup which lots of folks do every weekend on the way to the river? The dog turned out fine but the results from the criticism ended up exposing your hero who admittedly eats dogs. Are you prepared to chide all your friends who let their dogs ride in the back of their trucks? Or are you willing to admit it was somewhat noble to include the family pet by whatever means they could without harm?

Again, this is a great example of liberal opportunism. It's what we've come to expect from you liberals. Kinda like dodging the fact that you have already decided to vote for the Kenyan again but are ashamed to admit it. Yeah, like that.
I was about to say that same thing Doc...

My labs would have LOVED that ride on the roof... The last lab I had would have ridden on the hood of my car if I would have let him, with his big ole tongue floppin in the wind... Good ole Astro... :)devil

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'm really confused by the libs here.
What would they have done in this case?
Tie the dog to the back bumper - Chevy Chase style?
Leave the dog at home to run free in traffic until dead?
Pretend they didn't have a family pet?
Or
Like the President, just eat him?

I bring my dog with when I can. I suspect that's what the Romneys were also thinking.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I'm really confused by the libs here.
What would they have done in this case?
Tie the dog to the back bumper - Chevy Chase style?
Leave the dog at home to run free in traffic until dead?
Pretend they didn't have a family pet?
Or
Like the President, just eat him?

I bring my dog with when I can. I suspect that's what the Romneys were also thinking.
I don't think there is a right answer for the LIBS... They will pick at this or anything else like a little kid picking at a scab...

There is no hope for the liberal mind, it's much like the chickens that drown in the rain with their heads looking to the sky...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts