Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Not surprised and I bet it will happen a lot during this election. I bet our resident liberals have already commited to voting twice to keep their messiah in office.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
i hear a fiddle playing though. it's getting louder, too. i think the mainstream media is that fiddle. the first thing mitt does during the debate is go out there and give them some big bird bullshit to talk about. going into the vp debate and second main debate the idiots in O's camp are still talking about a puppet while rome burns,lol. the second debate is on foreign policy! nicely played. i dont think it was by chance or accident at all. using the regime's/media's own misconception about how stupid poeple are against them.:stir:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hear a fiddle playing though. it's getting louder, too. i think the mainstream media is that fiddle. the first thing mitt does during the debate is go out there and give them some big bird bullshit to talk about. going into the vp debate and second main debate the idiots in O's camp are still talking about a puppet while rome burns,lol. the second debate is on foreign policy! nicely played. i dont think it was by change or accident at all. using the regime's/media's own misconception about how stupid poeple are against them.:stir:
Agreed J! They will be reminded too that no one died in watergate like they did under the Obama coverup.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts