Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw this boat at the factory a couple weeks ago, it was out of the mold and being prepped for rigging, was not sure the green really worked at the time but WOW, I likey!!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Everything in the cockpit should be the same other than a little less freeboard. Once the top goes on the dash there is no sun reflection at all and the little eyebrows cover the gauges really well.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Thanks for the pics, keep us up-dated on the progress. It's looki real Hot! I heard that this M-31 is bought by some guy in Canada,,,,true?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
HUGE FAN of the new M31.....just not this one. Not feeling the paint job ...

HOPE green isn't the new Silver, which was the new Orange..LOL

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
Check on my boat for me while you're there...its probably out in the rain with the other dingys.
Geez...I saw your boat there with the interior apart back in early October. Dave better be doing your interior for FREE - 2 months for 5 seats sounds a little crazy! Maybe its those dual billet 'oh $hit' handles that are taking longer. But what do I know, I have the slowest Mach 26 :)

Roln 20s

R

·
0 Posts
Geez...I saw your boat there with the interior apart back in early October. Dave better be doing your interior for FREE - 2 months for 5 seats sounds a little crazy! Maybe its those dual billet 'oh $hit' handles that are taking longer. But what do I know, I have the slowest Mach 26 :)

Roln 20s
Its only been there since September 8th at 11:38am, but who's keeping track :mad: But it is quite a bit more than the seats.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.