Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
New here
4,219 Posts
Interesting how much noise those 13fitties put out, what with being turbo'd and all. I would have thought most of the exhaust noise would be wiped out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tony at DCB took me for a in depth tour of a brand new M-35 at Loto. And I was very very impressed with all the things on that boat....Very Sweet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Those motors have a throaty sound to them. Would like to see some pictures. Since its going to Canada I assume the exhaust is turned down to the water. It would not be a fair performance comparison to the F-series/Daytona's series due to the size of this boat it's, huge. (Wide) The DCB crew does some really fine work.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
700k? are you kiddin? Damn I could get one hell of a Skater for that kinda dough!
The motors and drives are like $200k per side, so $700k is just what I think is a pretty darn good guesstimate...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dave's boats just keep raising the bar. I remember the l.a. show when he introduced two mach 26's (no capsules at that time yet) it was dave and one other salesmen. I could tell this guy was building boats the right way, and there is a market for boaters that like there boats built with that extra effort of detail and perfection. Good job Tony! I know when you were at Elim. I noticed a big difference in the quality of rigging they were throwing out and I know you were a big part of that. Keep it up DCB. If I hit the lotto my first call is to order one

·
Registered
28 Posts
The crew was just back out there in Havasu doing more testing with the boat and ran 177 with 41 merc props on the rev-limiter!!! Hats off to the DCB guys!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts