Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I live in the Long Beach/LA, Ca. area and am looking for a recomended machine shop for block/crank/rod work. I will drive a bit for quality work. Thanks for the help everyone!

·
Engine junkie
142 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
We had very good success with RK Machine in Ventura. 2686 Johnson Dr Unit D. Roddy Blensler is the proprietor. 805-644-9888. I believe he is also the motor guy for the twin turbo'd TAH Lucas Oil boat.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ok, I live in the Long Beach/LA, Ca. area and am looking for a recomended machine shop for block/crank/rod work. I will drive a bit for quality work. Thanks for the help everyone!
I would call Gordy at Pfaff.Even though he is my competition they do good work 714-894-7573.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
My Home town!!!! :)devil I have always used Team C in Bellflower...Great work and good peeps.

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
Grose Racing, Lodi, CA

I know its far but you said you would drive for quality.

Take it up to Grose Racing Engines in Lodi, they just did my build this year and product/treatment was over the top.

Racer

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for everyones help! gonna make some visits to a couple shops and will let you know where and how it turned out. "Shake-N-Bake"

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Pfaff is my recommendation as well. If you have the time swing by and check out the facility. You wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
PM me....I don't have much advise on where TO go, but I've got a nice list of places to stay away from that I won't post up on the interweb.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts