Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Breathing Diesel
2,066 Posts
I didn't know that either !!!!! You Da Man !!!!!!:)devil You win whats behind door # 3 !!!!!.............. She's a little big but she swallows !!!!!!
As long as you dont have to touch her and the lights are OFF that is just fine :D Does her teeth fold back or is teeth a option? :)grn
Hanging with H.E.S. and you never caught on to a mag buzzer yet? WTF maybe you guys should drink a couple more beers and you will catch on faster. :|err

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
As long as you dont have to touch her and the lights are OFF that is just fine :D Does her teeth fold back or is teeth a option? :)grn
Hanging with H.E.S. and you never caught on to a mag buzzer yet? WTF maybe you guys should drink a couple more beers and you will catch on faster. :|err
Hey, We ARE doing the Gun Lake Thing................ You Inn ???????

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
NOPE, my niece is getting married that weekend. :mad: I have not even fired the bitch up yet this year. I was gonna try to do that this weekend but not sure yet. I have been working alot and this day in age a person better make $$$$$ when you can.
I hear that loud and clear, I been spending money like I got it !!!! However I have been working from key to key and haven't taken a day off in over a year........... Really haven't done much boating myself, plus the weather sucks........... Throw in a couple of family responsibilities and bang, your plowing snow again !!!!! Pretty Crazy when you think about it, I'm a sucker, I think I just like to work all the time............ Wait until you start buying cars, insurance,rent, college, for the kid's .................. You are just getting started !!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.