Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there with the mechanicals to install the boat motors and get the Magic boat shells running to sell and turn a profit let me know- I got $50k to throw in and maybe that with a few others dollars can get several boats built to sell-I bought an 07 magic from LBYS 1.5 months before Magic went down so I know the people there and how the deals work and I have the sample boat of how things work-just a thought let me know-

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Anyone out there with the mechanicals to install the boat motors and get the Magic boat shells running to sell and turn a profit let me know- I got $50k to throw in and maybe that with a few others dollars can get several boats built to sell-I bought an 07 magic from LBYS 1.5 months before Magic went down so I know the people there and how the deals work and I have the sample boat of how things work-just a thought let me know-
With 50k you should be able to buy all the stickers for one boat ..it's a good start!

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
when you get one done , hit me up for a cash offer.......

·
Registered
660 Posts
I new here but interested... are you guys saying those boats with motors installed won't be worth 50K?

·
Registered
660 Posts
What would you have to get the hullls for to make a good value. I want one for myself not to sell.

·
Registered
452 Posts
What would you have to get the hullls for to make a good value. I want one for myself not to sell.
Figure there cost:
For the hull @ 15k
Trailer @4.5K
Interior @3.5k
Rigging to this point 2K
If my figures area good, $25k for cost. I know they were mass producing a custom boat so I may be off on some of these or may have missed something else you have to tell yourself what is a good deal with no support after the sale. Only you know what you would pay!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.