Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just got a 2005 Magic deck boat. We mostly boat on Lake Murray S.C.. Any other Magic owners in this area?

· Transplanted Hillbilly
26 Posts
Not too many of the cat style deckboats have made it to the east coast yet, but there is a Conquest on/from Lake Murray that's getting a new 850 built over here at MER Performance in Little River, SC and it's about ready to go back to Murray. I've had my Party Cat up there once this year, but hope to get back up there again soon.

JD and Jim, I hope we can come up there for your deal on the Ohio River in August. Danny

· Big Boys Toys
340 Posts
Danny,
Hope you can make the Ohio river get together. Looks like there will be quite a crowd, should be lots of fun. Sandie and Brandon are leaving for Myrtle morning of July 4th, gonna stay a week, I may venture down middle of the week if i can get away from the shop. If I do I'll try to give you a call. Maybe come by for a beer. C Ya. Jim

PS
Be looking for you at High Point too.

· Transplanted Hillbilly
26 Posts
Danny,
Hope you can make the Ohio river get together. Looks like there will be quite a crowd, should be lots of fun. Sandie and Brandon are leaving for Myrtle morning of July 4th, gonna stay a week, I may venture down middle of the week if i can get away from the shop. If I do I'll try to give you a call. Maybe come by for a beer. C Ya. Jim

PS
Be looking for you at High Point too.

Jim,

Don't come down here without calling me. 843-458-0001. Due to the poor economy we only work 4 days a week now, and try to boat the other 3, so definitely get up with me and we'll drink a beer or 6. I expect Jerry to be down about the same time frame you are looking at, so we can have a reunioun, just on different water. It's been so hot here for that past couple of weeks, the only relief from the heat is in the pool or in the river. Call and we'll do our best to show you a good time. Got the Fountain back finally with the new engines, and it's pretty decent for a big boat, but we've had a blast with the Party Cat. Hope to see you guys soon. Danny

· Registered
86 Posts
Jim is lieing he's not going to come by for a beer but a 5th of wine maybe jim is also afraid of the party cat because of the trip it made to wv one time i would like to see you and dad try to get jim off of the boat like i tried to you dan

· Transplanted Hillbilly
26 Posts
Jim is lieing he's not going to come by for a beer but a 5th of wine maybe jim is also afraid of the party cat because of the trip it made to wv one time i would like to see you and dad try to get jim off of the boat like i tried to you dan

That was caused by Tequila and old age and ended my tequila drinking days. Strictly beer for me now. I can't handle the beer any better than the Tequila, it just takes a lot more to create the same reaction. JD, maybe you should come on down, so if another pandemic strikes, we'll have someone to get us off the water.

· Registered
86 Posts
I wish i could i have had alot of fun with all of you guys you dad murray and the whole crew but i need to stay close to the shop keep everything rolling are you going to go to high point for the drag boat races july 24th thru the 26th

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.