Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I heard some one was tring to buy it thats great for us who may need parts.And the H deck at LBYS with no biminis can hopefully get parts to finsh the auto tops.Where is Cougar at anyway.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I guess most everyone missed my post on Monday (6-22-09) after the auction was over. Here is the news (or old news now)........
It is confirmed, Cougar Custom Boats of Hill City, Kansas was the winner of the Sleek/Magic auction today. They will now have possession of all molds and begin production of various models from their Kansas based factory. Cougar Custom originally built tunnels and vee-bottoms in Canada until 2004 when the company was sold to the present owners, Tony Poore and Berney Shumate.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Just another foriegn company buying up an American one, it's happening way too often for my taste:)bulb
You sound bitter even though it's the other way around;).

The company I've worked for in the past [ Creo ] created a product that noone , even the japanese believed it would not work.Low and behold a foreign company:D [Kodak] bought us for 1B . I still work for this company ;)
but the ways are we're going downhill ever since.So don't feel too bad , it goes both ways.:)bulb

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

You sound bitter even though it's the other way around;).

The company I've worked for in the past [ Creo ] created a product that noone , even the japanese believed it would not work.Low and behold a foreign company:D [Kodak] bought us for 1B . I still work for this company ;)
but the ways are we're going downhill ever since.So don't feel too bad , it goes both ways.:)bulb
BITTER! you better wake up pal. Although I was wrong about this situation. Foriegn companies are buying up America! If the dollar tanks like it looks like Obama is trying to do, it won't be long before 1 billion Chinese,and other countries come to collect!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
BITTER! you better wake up pal. Although I was wrong about this situation. Foriegn companies are buying up America! If the dollar tanks like it looks like Obama is trying to do, it won't be long before 1 billion Chinese,and other countries come to collect!
good to see people have just about had enought of this BS.Way to speek up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.