Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get your opinions on the magic scepter with open bow likes dislikes ride handeling rough water handeling overall views im lookin at one with a 500hp (bulldog motor)turned up to put out about 540hp.

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
Wanted to get your opinions on the magic scepter with open bow likes dislikes ride handeling rough water handeling overall views im lookin at one with a 500hp (bulldog motor)turned up to put out about 540hp.
You will run real good with that setup. I would say right around 80mph.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey Jet boat driver.If you know me then you should know i never hate.Im a lover!!!!

Funny how you chime in for the howard clan and slam My magic septor.I guess its time to step it up and make some adjustments to my truck motor ha.`Ok,let me clean it up real good so it looks good while adding some parts to the motor.????And i was going to sell it........Na!!!!:)devil

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
Funny how you chime in for the howard clan and slam My magic septor.I guess its time to step it up and make some adjustments to my truck motor ha.`Ok,let me clean it up real good so it looks good while adding some parts to the motor.????And i was going to sell it........Na!!!!:)devil
bout time u pulled your head out your arse. its a clean boat like all the boats you ve built or owned just didnt understand why your thinking of selling it :|err

1 - 7 of 7 Posts