·
Choking my .......
355 Posts
What size are the shirts.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Windshield?

Could I get measurements on the windshield, and maybe a better pic? Looking to replace my cracked one on my Charger. Also interested in the ski tow and possibly the tunnel ram if shipping doesn't kill it and you do paypal so I can punish my credit card. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll take the prop. Sent you a Pm.
I am not real happy with the prop it has a few small dings on 2 blades. Looked at it closer today. I am sure it is a easy fix, price of fix might not be. I will post pictures I
In a few.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Could I get measurements on the windshield, and maybe a better pic? Looking to replace my cracked one on my Charger. Also interested in the ski tow and possibly the tunnel ram if shipping doesn't kill it and you do paypal so I can punish my credit card. Thanks!

Windshield is 64" wide x 30" deep to center. Comes with ruber grommet and hardware. Shipping might be killer though. I will see.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
I am not real happy with the prop it has a few small dings on 2 blades. Looked at it closer today. I am sure it is a easy fix, price of fix might not be. I will post pictures I
In a few.
second dibs on the prop. P.M. if other sale falls thru.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For all those wanting shirts they are sold. I don't know where they went,:wink2:
Splash guard 43" wide x18" at center 8" tall at center

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shipping is going to be money. $150 +

1 - 20 of 35 Posts