Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I tossed my mallory overboard a year ago and went MSD.. Could not be happier with my choice.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Ray, I can only comment on my experiences with the MSD, I've never has a Mallory. It never misses a beat with the magnetic triggers.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Sorry about///working way too many hours.

Thanks for the feedback people. I would never buy a Mallory Unilite...but the Magnetic Breakerless dizy's are very good >I think :)sphss
I have a Unilite now I'm looking for something else :)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Aye Hammer Looks like if you pick up the MSD you get 25 bux back from MSD. Sweet... 225.95 after rebate:D
Dang commercials.

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Where are you going to find Mallory parts, in a pinch? Most warehouses stock MSD, and you can have parts the same day, most of the time.

·
Registered
288 Posts
the arca series switch from msd to mallory and have had 1 thats 1 faluire in 2 thats 2 years.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where are you going to find Mallory parts, in a pinch? Most warehouses stock MSD, and you can have parts the same day, most of the time.
Last season when I considered the MSD "RTR" their rep said (if) it were to fail I would have to send it into MSD for a repair > like their boxes...not true?

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Sorry for the confusion, my post meant as far as service parts, and components. MSD will refurbish or replace your components if you desire to send them in, even if out of warranty for a reasonable fee. Any of the small MSD service parts you see in the MSD catalogs, are available thru most wholesalers.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
My MSD R2R Marine dizzy has 3 years on it now, never misses a beat, and I can add a box later, if I decide I want a rev limiter.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts