Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait, I lost my information for the HB hookup, gave up on waiting to retrieve it.

I just went ahead and booked a trip for a bunch of peeps. My last frontier as far as snowboarding all over So Cal, Utah, and Colorado.

We are staying in Juniper Springs. We also reserved a SnowCat ride up to the restaurant.

Brian

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Can't wait, I lost my information for the HB hookup, gave up on waiting to retrieve it.

I just went ahead and booked a trip for a bunch of peeps. My last frontier as far as snowboarding all over So Cal, Utah, and Colorado.

We are staying in Juniper Springs. We also reserved a SnowCat ride up to the restaurant.

Brian
We'll be there...look us up.....:)

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll be in Snowcreek V - can't wait. It's supposed to start snowing tonight and not stop until sunday!!:)devil:)devil

We ski/board out of Canyon.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts

Brian
With a trip like that planned who needs hook ups.....If you can get past the knuckle dragin.........Lets hookup next year for a Vail/Beaver Creek trip..:D

·
Registered
6,120 Posts

Brian
I always stay at Junniper Springs.Can't beat the ski in / ski out. I have some Mon - Fri coupons. Save $29 on lift tickets. PM me if you can use them.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With a trip like that planned who needs hook ups.....If you can get past the knuckle dragin.........Lets hookup next year for a Vail/Beaver Creek trip..:D
Cause no having a hookup cost me $1500 for the weekend.

I'm on for any snowboard trip.

"If i can get past the knuckle dragin?"

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Cause no having a hookup cost me $1500 for the weekend.

I'm on for any snowboard trip.

"If i can get past the knuckle dragin?"
If you can keep up the knuckle dragin is not a problem. Lets get together next year. That amount will almost get you a week in Vail. All ready blew my wad up their this year. But next:D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you can keep up the knuckle dragin is not a problem. Lets get together next year. That amount will almost get you a week in Vail. All ready blew my wad up their this year. But next:D
WTF is knuckle draggin? dammit

haha.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bends ze knees bendz zee knees( swiss ski instructor lingo) Dude I almost creamed my face on that last bump( khuckle draggin talk) J/K :)hand
That must be some skiing joke I didn't get.

haha,

Brian

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tic Toc.

Almost time

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
I love Beaver creek, used to go snowboarding all the time. Sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
I always stay at Junniper Springs.Can't beat the ski in / ski out. I have some Mon - Fri coupons. Save $29 on lift tickets. PM me if you can use them.

Where'd you get the mid week coupons?....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts