Seems like a good idea to me!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
It's racist! :)hammers

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I totally support this too. I did though just read some study they did in Fla after implementing the drug testing for welfare. The study was biased I'm sure. They tried to say that the cost incurred for all the testing wasn't worth it becuase only a small percentage, if I recall right it was between 2-5%, actually tested positive.

Do you think that the testing actually deterred people who knew they were dirty from applying for it?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I totally support this too. I did though just read some study they did in Fla after implementing the drug testing for welfare. The study was biased I'm sure. They tried to say that the cost incurred for all the testing wasn't worth it becuase only a small percentage, if I recall right it was between 2-5%, actually tested positive.

Do you think that the testing actually deterred people who knew they were dirty from applying for it?
I beleive that the sale of clean urine skyrocketed during the study sample period......:shock:

·
Registered
265 Posts
There was one of those 60 minute style shows i was watching and they said florida put it into action and within the first couple months a bunch of people on welfare left to a different state and got on welfare there. I dont remember the exact percentage but it was upwards of 20% which is alot. The way i see it is if i have to be drug tested and stay clean to make money for them they should have to be clean as well. just my .02

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I beleive that the sale of clean urine skyrocketed during the study sample period......:shock:
:wink2: I never thought of that.

There was one of those 60 minute style shows i was watching and they said florida put it into action and within the first couple months a bunch of people on welfare left to a different state and got on welfare there. I dont remember the exact percentage but it was upwards of 20% which is alot. The way i see it is if i have to be drug tested and stay clean to make money for them they should have to be clean as well. just my .02
This makes sense too. I could see them fleeing the state. There probably all on their way to Cali.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
:wink2: I never thought of that.

This makes sense too. I could see them fleeing the state. There probably all on their way to Cali.
2nd or 3rd generation entitlement fraud proffesionals are very good at their chosen line of "work".

Truth is drug testing would not slow them down for a second.
The ones who are really good would actually capitalize on it by selling urine obtained from their 17 children.

Before anyone says the testing procedure would not allow that, I invite you to compare a Gov. ran drug test procedure to a 3rd party test such as an employer would have administered.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
4rth or 5th generation entitlement fraud proffesionals are very good at their chosen line of "work".

The ones who are really good would actually capitalize on it by selling urine obtained from their 17 children.

Before anyone says the testing procedure would not allow that, I invite you to compare a Gov. ran drug test procedure to a 3rd party test such as an employer would have administered.
Fixed.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

That's a BS excuse. If it cost that much, how many companies would be doing it to their employees? I call BS! But that is just what the liberals want you to think.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts

I've already looked into this a while back. It's true but they leave out the part about what % stopped getting welfare because they refused to test.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I'm all for it. I have to pass a drug test for my employment so they should as well.

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
I've already looked into this a while back. It's true but they leave out the part about what % stopped getting welfare because they refused to test.

This is what I read also..I'm all for it also,but it is as unlikley to happen as making any of them work/volunteer for their handouts...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My main reason for bringing this up is due to my work I have to stay in motels a bit in Ca....one week I was in a room next to 3 women and 3 kids and according to the front desk when I complained that they would put their kids to bed and go out in front of their room and smoke out in their van they said that they are state subsidised and cant do a thing about it....I was also told they get $168 a day?
If this is true we live in a fuk'ed up country

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
It's the green way...

My main reason for bringing this up is due to my work I have to stay in motels a bit in Ca....one week I was in a room next to 3 women and 3 kids and according to the front desk when I complained that they would put their kids to bed and go out in front of their room and smoke out in their van they said that they are state subsidised and cant do a thing about it....I was also told they get $168 a day?
:|err...Just goes to show,We are the largest recyclers of trash on the planet...

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Works out to be $21 an hour for a 8 hour work day. Not bad to do nothing and tax free

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
2nd or 3rd generation entitlement fraud proffesionals are very good at their chosen line of "work".

What makes you think their litter is any cleaner than they are?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Better yet, no more welfare unless your working, picking up trash, building the giant wall on our borders, ect.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts