1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I assume it would be 2 yrs. service. I would've fought it at that age. Now? Meh. Might be ok. I dunno. I do know the military is not crazy about having a draft, the discipline problems go straight up. And how do we pay for it? Clinton had that Americorps - volunteer - project, I think we ended up paying them $10/hr.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
499 Posts
The Bill is sponsored by "Mr. Ethics" Chalie Rangel the Dem from NY.....
Could this be Obama's civilian Army in the making????
Get em fresh out of of High School where they are brainwashed and hating American history!
I'm VERY skeptical about this one!!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
In 1933, a small country in Europe refered to them as Brown Shirts.
Today, expect some of those "recruits" to be very digital savy, and not all of them will be looking at offshore sites.
Obama is already recruiting college students refered to as Cyber Warriors, to comb sites, set up user names, etc, that the NSA requests.

So does a 20 year old that goes to work for the feds or state really ever get a private sector job, or does he learn in that couple years that once you land a job in dream land, you stay put.

fed emp.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yup!!
pretty sure I made the enemies list with ya GN7!! Probably have reservation already at the re-education camp with ya. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts