Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well actually because of MLB investigation of drug issues,he retires. Thank God Major League Baseball is rid of him,the most sickening,pitiful,disrectfull player in the league. I guess he has decided rather than go through the investigation he will run=GUILTY.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
He just got suspended for a year for PEDs.

EDIT: actually he was going to be suspended for 100 games for his second violation of PEDS, so avoided the suspension by retiring.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well actually because of MLB investigation of drug issues,he retires. Thank God Major League Baseball is rid of him,the most sickening,pitiful,disrectfull player in the league. I guess he has decided rather than go through the investigation he will run=GUILTY.
Well Said:D

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just Manny being Manny.....:)sphss

That being said,it is a sickening example for MLB and our youth.:((((((

The only thing I wish was he could have played with the likes of Carlton Fisk and others,they would have beat him like a Tom Tom and got his Sorry Ass out of a great sport.Good Bye Good Riddens.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
That being said,it is a sickening example for MLB and our youth.:((((((

The only thing I wish was he could have played with the likes of Carlton Fisk and others,they would have beat him like a Tom Tom and got his Sorry Ass out of a great sport.Good Bye Good Riddens.
Not a Manny fan (or a steroid fan for that matter) but don't forget, before the roid era, it was greenies and coke. IMO, being on steriods is the same as being cranked up on dope.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Any of you watch football? LMAO :D
Guilty as charged! The sad part is that there are some awesome success stories, honorable citizens and fantastic people playing these sports as well but, for some strange reason, it seems we only get to hear about the latest drug, sex, domestic violence, personal issue type news rather than all the good many of these guys do within their communities.

I could listen to stories about the likes of Larry Fitzgerald of the Cardinals or Michael Oher of the Ravens all day or watch "The Blind Side" once a week. I wish the news felt the same way and let these problem players quietly slip away to deal with their issues.
Think how different Brett Favre, Tiger Woods or Manny's legacies would be if their problems were not broadcast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts