Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
foodstamp benefits haven't went up with the recession, muthphucha's gotta eat ya know:)bulb:D

·
Registered
636 Posts
I just read about this.:D WTF is wrong with the libtards. They say they want peace with you, it turns out they want a peice of you.:))eek:))
Id like to hear the defense of these actions.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I just read about this.:D WTF is wrong with the libtards. They say they want peace with you, it turns out they want a peice of you.:))eek:))
Id like to hear the defense of these actions.
Libtards will avoid and will not have a sack to speak up when their side does anything wrong.

Exhibit:
a. Gates
b. Obama
c. Pelosi
d. Mutha
e. Rangel
f. the green jobs Czar
g. The black CA rep out here and her recent comments
I can go on and on..........

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Well what do you expect from crazed hopium addicts?

They said it was in TO and they don't know who the biter was, hope it's not my dad.:)sphss:)hand

·
1,512 Posts
Did they let Tyson out of his cage or did someone tell him ...look, that 65 year old man over there is Holyfield. :D

·
Registered
760 Posts
I Heard the Times

I heard on Rush today, in an interview with a guy that was there. The LA Times reported it was the Anti-Health Care demonstrator who bit the finger off the OBAMA Monkey, when in fact it was the OBAMA Monkey who bit the finger off the health care protester.

I'd like to meet the guy who did the biting.....Liberal care...Robin Hood robbed from the rich because they had the money. Then, he kept the money!

Of course, no one in their right mind would believe the L.A. Times anyway!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They had the anti 0 care guy on Cavuto today. Nice guy. Apparently they have a picture of the guy who did it and are trying to find him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This happened within 1 mile of my house. The quote below is from the Ventura County Star-

"Rice acknowledged he used the Medicare he gets as a senior when he went to the hospital Wednesday. He said it was the first time he used the program, to which he remains adamantly opposed.

“If I had any other options, I would not have used it, even though I pay for it,” he said.

Does anyone else here find this just a bit ironic?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I think it was 26 and he thought it was one of us?:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

·
Registered
760 Posts
Medicare...

I turned 65 in April. I PAID into Medicare all my working life. I work 12 hours a week at Rancho Santiago College still and I pay into Medicare. I pay $90 a month for Blue Shield Supplimental insurance.

I paid into Social Security for 40 years, BECAUSE I'm a retired school teacher Social Security TAKES $350 a month off the top of my SS retirement. I get $159 a month from Social Security, but because I worked from age 62 to 65, I now owe SS $2,200...

Rambling here....But, I was promised Medicare and Social Security by the U.S. Government, If I paid my dues and am still paying. This new plan sounds like they want to change my contract and give my care MONEY to illegals, other stumble bumbs and derelicts.

The guy that lost the finger paid for his Medicare.

I'm not a Liberal Puke, but how can any system serve more people and spend less mone???? If the new plan was going to be run by Whole Foods President, not OBAMA, maybe a plan could be made to work.

TORT REFORM WOULD SAVE MUCH MORE... Loser pays is a SIMPLE REFORM....

·
Registered
636 Posts
MINI MO your a idiot.
You pay for those things out of your own money thats collected from your pay. Just like the ponzi scheme Social Security. I save for my own retirement and pay for others now. I only wish Id save more, as Im afraid it will be all gone by the time Im allowed to collect my own money.:|err

·
Registered
10 Posts
MINI MO your a idiot.
You pay for those things out of your own money thats collected from your pay. Just like the ponzi scheme Social Security. I save for my own retirement and pay for others now. I only wish Id save more, as Im afraid it will be all gone by the time Im allowed to collect my own money.:|err
Wow, this site is unbelievable. A simple comment on a very real situation for finger bite man and you throw this at me? I must have really pissed you off from my other post. Monkeyman, the guy is there protesting socialized health care and yet he uses Medicare to take care of his needs. Isn't medicare a form of socialized health care for the 65 and overs? He didn't have any other option. It's F'n IRONIC! Read your own words. Maybe he saved up for his retirement like you and I and he lost it all in the real estate meltdown, lost his job etc. A very real possibility for guys just like you or me. I'm with all you guys on this useless health care issue but it's pretty apparent that this site is a good ol boy place with no room for others. No wonder no one but conservs are here. What a waste of time

·
Registered
760 Posts
Mini Ho...

Under the governments "CONTRACT" us old FARTS have paid our share and therefore, we should get what the contract agreed to.

What us AMERICANS can see, is the government can't run anything, Social Security, School System, Postal Service, the DMV, and we don't want these government PUKES running 1/6 th of our economy.

Most of US senoirs realize the government can't meet the agreement they made with us. So, how, ****ing pray tell, will the goverment insure every jackass in American and spend less money.

The serious "PRICK" in the finger caper is the guy who did the biting, not the senior citenzen who paid for his medicare insurance...

·
Registered
760 Posts
My Point Was and IS...

Most Senior citizens like myself, realize that any health care plan will be paid for by our grandchildren. We know that the government can't do what they say they can. America can't afford to pay for health care for everyone.

·
1,512 Posts
Wow, this site is unbelievable. A simple comment on a very real situation for finger bite man and you throw this at me? I must have really pissed you off from my other post. Monkeyman, the guy is there protesting socialized health care and yet he uses Medicare to take care of his needs. Isn't medicare a form of socialized health care for the 65 and overs? He didn't have any other option. It's F'n IRONIC! Read your own words. Maybe he saved up for his retirement like you and I and he lost it all in the real estate meltdown, lost his job etc. A very real possibility for guys just like you or me. I'm with all you guys on this useless health care issue but it's pretty apparent that this site is a good ol boy place with no room for others. No wonder no one but conservs are here. What a waste of time
If your thinned skinned, this is not the place to be. For fiscal or social liberals, this is best a read only forum although we're happy to have you join in. It only reenforces our belief in hard work, self reliance, small government, god, and country.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts