6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some vids I took on Saturday.
couple of Dillon Munson in "Blessing In Disguise"

Bob Fry in "High Noon"

Bob Prigmore in "Abracadabra"

Ray Mayles in the 060

and Ryan Piazza in "Copper Head"

Met Tony Scarlota, nice guy. His boat hauled ass but when I was leaving they had the engine pulled , huge chunk missing from the block and an oil pan that had major cellulite. Hope they had a spare.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Good to see you Hass. We were loosing a fuel pump. Got it fixed ready to race

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
Glad to hear you got the problem figured out.
There's always something ready to break.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice to see you & Dillon too. Love to see the father & son team. Hope to always stay close with my son in the same manner. Glad you found the problem, good luck today.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
It was a scary datalog. Good rpm good boost good fuel press. O2 maxed injector dc maxed lambda in the 90's. :shock:. Borrowed a fuel pump from Logan. Drove 26 miles to a state park and tested. Should b good to go just shortly

And had an injector stick open Friday. Drove to Austin to a turbo shop and picked some up.

Hopefully it all works out.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a scary datalog. Good rpm good boost good fuel press. O2 maxed injector dc maxed lambda in the 90's. :shock:. Borrowed a fuel pump from Logan. Drove 26 miles to a state park and tested. Should b good to go just shortly

And had an injector stick open Friday. Drove to Austin to a turbo shop and picked some up.

Hopefully it all works out.
Hope you guys are in the water, they are calling Q/E as you typed that.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, BP298 lost at the tree against DANNY LACKEY , Bob cut a .171 light against Lackey's .162, Bob went 9.002 to Lackey's 9.004 ,
.007 MOV. Close racing.:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Damn, BP298 lost at the tree against DANNY LACKEY , Bob cut a .171 light against Lackey's .162, Bob went 9.002 to Lackey's 9.004 ,
.007 MOV. Close racing.:))THumbsUp
Margin Of Victory only seven thousanths of a second:))eek:))

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

Here my videos I got from my Go Pro, yes ones a Vdrive, but good friend, they are lengthy still learning video editing, dont want to trim them down just speed the video up, Enjoy.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
thanks for the vids guys. very helpful. shoulda left it on to get a better shot of the bikini chic at the outramp handing out cups of iced Gatorade... :) ramp help at marble falls is always great... toss up with sitc...

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Randy Ball 5.24

Congrats to Randy Ball in winning TAF at 5.24, Jeff Vail in winning TE and Bobby Fry for going 3 rounds in QE. :))THumbsUp :wink2:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Munson, Fry, Goff, and the Dutchman...sweat towel flew up into the hat, he had to pull the fuel shut off...little dicey

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
Nice vids !! Good to see you again Ron and Dillon wish you could have gone further ! Bob Fry I still want one of those shirts and nice to meet you too ! Btw anybody get the TFH mishap on tape ???

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
You too Gopher.

We lost by .049. Steve had a 05 light and Dillon had a 07. Steve ran a 6.04. We didnt get a good run in all weekend due to mechanicals. All we could do is put it on a breakout and race him. Close but didnt work out.

Steve told Dillon at the outramp. "I saw you lookin over at me" LOL You can see Dillon feathering the throttle at the end.

Normally we don't race like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts