Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the races still on in Coldwater this friday? If so who is coming to race? hopwfully there is more than the previous friday. Lets make a count and see who will be there and with what. It would be nice of more than just outboards would show up. Ill be there with a hydro. Whos next

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
I would like to make this one if the boat count is enough.
I just hope the O/B guys dont make me run from a dead stop though. :D
I need a good Hot boat meet to follow the rain soaked one.
:)devil

The boats running so strong I thought I would have blown something up by now. :D She likes moonshine........

I still want to make Blarneys once this year too.
Aug 7th or 14th maybe ? anyone up for that ?

·
Tom Wright
169 Posts
I'm planning on Coldwater again this Friday. I'll still have the Warrior but with a different lower and prop. Blarneys is fun. I went on the 3rd and the races were great!! Of course Dave S. won in the open class (I think). Sorry I missed you on Sat Mark and I had to leave early on Sunday from Gum ake also.

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
mark I would like to go to blarney's but I will have to see how work goes. tom
So you look in the mirror and tell the boss,
"f**k off, I'm going racing" :D

I'm going to watch for the boat count at Marble lake too.
That's about a 2 hr trip for me.
I need to practice up on my "Decker Time" launches. LOL :)devil

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have a schedule but I heard the races are every other friday from 500 to 830 p.m. And this friday is race day. Hope to see you guys there. I think there would be more than the previous friday.

·
Registered
193 Posts
So you look in the mirror and tell the boss,
"f**k off, I'm going racing" :D

I'm going to watch for the boat count at Marble lake too.
That's about a 2 hr trip for me.
I need to practice up on my "Decker Time" launches. LOL :)devil
oh boy.....if you get that hole decker time launch down us outboards will be all done. :)st lol

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ok, So You Have A Clampon Motor On The Boat, At Least You Have A Real Sled. Lol!! Ski-doo Mach Z 800. I Have A 1997 Also. It Is Possiably For Sale.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ok, So You Have A Clampon Motor On The Boat, At Least You Have A Real Sled. Lol!! Ski-doo Mach Z 800. I Have A 1997 Also. It Is Possiably For Sale.
thanks.....I think lol yes sleds are my other love, I cant wait for this winter and hope to win the WS again:)devil

how much for the mach??

·
Registered
976 Posts
$2800, If You Are Interested, I Could Post Some Pics. Almost All Stock, But Nicer. Stock Pipes And An Aftermarket Can. 10" Of Carbide, And Studed. The Usual Stuff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts