Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 6 is the anniversary of Shortbus (Jon) passing away. Even tho it's my 17 year wedding anniversary I have talked my awesome wife into going boating that day. We will stop at the accident site near Discovery Bay lighthouse, maybe have a beverage there and say a few words to our lost friend, and figure out a place to hit up for lunch. Rain or shine, we are making this happen.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
as of right now i'm off that day if i got my float back by then i'm down to run with you over from bw!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as of right now i'm off that day if i got my float back by then i'm down to run with you over from bw!!
It will be very nice to see your ride back on the water. I'm sure you are going to be thrilled with a few extra ponies too. Sure hope we get to see a white Talon on the water soon.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
march 6 is the anniversary of shortbus (jon) passing away. Even tho it's my 17 year wedding anniversary i have talked my awesome wife into going boating that day. We will stop at the accident site near discovery bay lighthouse, maybe have a beverage there and say a few words to our lost friend, and figure out a place to hit up for lunch. Rain or shine, we are making this happen.
Jon Bloom.jpg :yes:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like F14 and I will be launching the Mariah probably at Bethel or Orwood, not sure yet. Gonna test fit the rain cover etc on Saturday. Hope to see some dlb folks

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We will be launching +/- 10:30 at B&W tomorrow and beaded to Discovery Bay then to Porthole for lunch. Rain or shine see u there

1 - 20 of 26 Posts