Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to promote a Townhall meeting. I e-mailed Mark for suggestions. I'm asking you for some suggestions also. I've decided to TRY and rent Irvine Lake. What do you think???

From the KABC WEB SITE!
Related Links
Email Mark Levin
Mark Levin has become one of the hottest personalities in Talk radio and 790 KABC is proud to call him part of the family. His top-rated show, broadcast from Washington, D.C., is now syndicated nationally by ABC Radio Networks. Levin’s conservative take on the issues of the day provoke thoughtful discussions and the occasional disagreement with his callers. Whatever your political views, Levin’s no-nonsense approach to the news will leave you examining your own opinions and, perhaps, considering another point of view.

Levin is one of the top new authors in the conservative political arena, having written the New York Times Best-Seller, Men In Black, which rose to Number 3 in the nation when it was released in February 2005 and has been a frequent guest host on the ever-popular Sean Hannity Show, where he has been nicknamed (by Hannity) "The Great One."

As one of America’s preeminent conservative commentators and constitutional lawyers, Levin is in great demand as a political and legal commentator. He has appeared on hundreds of television and radio programs and is a contributing editor for National Review Online.

Levin has served as a top advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan’s Cabinet – including as Chief of Staff to the Attorney General of the United States. In 2001, the American Conservative Union named Levin the recipient of the prestigious Ronald Reagan Award. He currently practices law in the private sector, heading up the Landmark

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Town hall.
Blown V-drives.
Beer.

I'm in!:p

I think you mean Tea Party.

I'm still in.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, Tea Party.... Then...

I will talk to Dave Noise, Monday, about Irvine Lake, about getting the permits.....Maybe we could run a few BOATS......between RANTS....

I have contacted the OC Republican Party and Mark Levin for assistance...a little radio time might be fun!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
If I can be of assistance.....let me know as you get down the road. I am sure Cas, Shi, and a few others up here by me will try and support/attend.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Hell Yeah!!!

I'm there. I'm here. I'm all over this!
And when we pull this off, we can come north and do it again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts