Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW,just a tad over the top for me,I compare them to Glenn Beck. I believe they are informed,intelligent,dedicated and honest and want the best for the Country.I guess it is the delivery that scares dome off.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excuse Icy Joe. Sometimes he has a hard time with the english language. I believe he said that because JD used the phrase :I believe THEY are. As in Beck and Levine. Zoomed right over Icy's head.

WTF!! you truly confuse me and most on here.You really live in your own La La Land:confused:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
WOW,just a tad over the top for me,I compare them to Glenn Beck. I believe they are informed,intelligent,dedicated and honest and want the best for the Country.I guess it is the delivery that scares dome off.
WTF!! you truly confuse me and most on here.You really live in your own La La Land:confused:
ME!?!?!?!

You wrote the freek'n thing. If you DIDN'T mean both Beck and Levine, then I owe Icy an apoligy, and YOU are the one that is in a lala land. Pretty sure if you were ONLY refering to Levine the word would be HE.

Why don't you take the time to write want you meant by THEY. That way Icy and I both won't be so confused. Is Levine 2 people, or were you refering to 2 people. Do YOU even know?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Excuse Icy Joe. Sometimes he has a hard time with the english language. I believe he said that because JD used the phrase :I believe THEY are. As in Beck and Levine. Zoomed right over Icy's head.
ok...

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ME!?!?!?!

You wrote the freek'n thing. If you DIDN'T mean both Beck and Levine, then I owe Icy an apoligy, and YOU are the one that is in a lala land. Pretty sure if you were ONLY refering to Levine the word would be HE.

Why don't you take the time to write want you meant by THEY. That way Icy and I both won't be so confused. Is Levine 2 people, or were you refering to 2 people. Do YOU even know?

hil:)hil:)hil:):shock:

What are you attempting to convey? I understand it is a difficult question,but just asking. What are you saying 2 people/

The sad thing of you is you are so HATE FULL of the country,zero,the economy and most everything else in life you can not have a logical intelligent discussion.

:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
499 Posts
Not to be the spelling nazi, but it's Mark Levin.
Check out his bio.... Probably one of the top 3 smartest radio hosts... The man knows the Constitution like Casale knows V-drives!!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
hil:)hil:)hil:):shock:

What are you attempting to convey? I understand it is a difficult question,but just asking. What are you saying 2 people/

The sad thing of you is you are so HATE FULL of the country,zero,the economy and most everything else in life you can not have a logical intelligent discussion.

:))ThumbsDwn
Sorry you can't seem to follow along JD. THEM AND THEY make the assumtion you are talking about 2 people. It was a easy question. Are you talking about BOTH Levine and Beck in your post, or as Icy asked, do you think that Levine is 2 people? Easy question.

Pretty sure if my basic english skills haven't failed me, the terms would be HIM and HE.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry you can't seem to follow along JD. THEM AND THEY make the assumtion you are talking about 2 people. It was a easy question. Are you talking about BOTH Levine and Beck in your post, or as Icy asked, do you think that Levine is 2 people? Easy question.

Pretty sure if my basic english skills haven't failed me, the terms would be HIM and HE.

:))THumbsUp

·
3,006 Posts
Not to be the spelling nazi, but it's Mark Levin.
Check out his bio.... Probably one of the top 3 smartest radio hosts... The man knows the Constitution like Casale knows V-drives!!!
Based on the comment, I thought he may have left someone out in the title. I played dumb.

I thought he was trying to compare two or more people to Glen Beck based on his use of "them" in the first sentence.

JD is special, we never can assume with certainty.

Edit Add: Of course I know Mark Levine is one person.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Poor dome, it's not nice to scare him.

:signhuh:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Mark Levin,

One smart dude

A legal scholar in the Reagan admin
Agreed! I follow Levin on facebook.
ME!?!?!?!

WTH gn7, I didn't know you lived in La La Land? All this time I thought you knew what you were talking about! :happy:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
3,006 Posts
All this time I have been putting the wrong return address on my snail mail. Who knew.

All that time I thought Icy was drinking 151 straight from the bottle. Little did I know it was JD letting down his 3rd grade english teacher.

I think JD may be reading too many posts of da mouse and U Gots 2 Chill. Its beginning to rub off.:duh:
Only 70, mixed, tonight.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
All this time I have been putting the wrong return address on my snail mail. Who knew.

All that time I thought Icy was drinking 151 straight from the bottle. Little did I know it was JD letting down his 3rd grade english teacher.

I think JD may be reading too many posts of da mouse and U Gots 2 Chill. Its beginning to rub off.:duh:
It is hard to make out what he's trying to say more often than not. My main problem is the personal attack if you disagree with him. He's looking for 100% conformity to his opinion rather than a fact filled debate. Thats why I thought a deserted Island may suit him better. If you can't handle oppossing views, why participate? When I try to be sympathetic, I feel like I am walking on eggshells. My last go around included some PM's to go with it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts