Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many women out there look at it more as a fool proof investment, a way to get a quick raise, or to buy time to have a few kids and hit easy street when you cash in on child support and alimony? :)grn

·
Registered
483 Posts
How many women out there look at it more as a fool proof investment, a way to get a quick raise, or to buy time to have a few kids and hit easy street when you cash in on child support and alimony? :)grn
all too many!!!:|err

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thats what mine did... Stupid me... Thats why divorce cost so much, Because they are worth every penny..:D Thats why they call it "VAGINAMONY"...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what mine did... Stupid me... Thats why divorce cost so much, Because they are worth every penny..:D Thats why they call it "VAGINAMONY"...
Why would you want a cheating wife of your own when you can have someone elses... :rolleyes:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
:) And one of the reasons I am so apprehensive about getting married again. Been divorced since 1995 and have been dating the same woman for close to 11 years.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
My wife married me when I was poor. Was (and still is) hot. Makes considerably more money than I do. It's been 25 years and things just keep getting better.

·
Registered
269 Posts

Thats a great idea, let me go get married again :(:(, not even worth having a relationship :):)punch men, blahhhhhhh

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Thats a great idea, let me go get married again :(:(, not even worth having a relationship :):)punch men, blahhhhhhh
Let me know when you are ready.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Why even get married, Just buy her a house and a car and become a monk.. Just like getting married with out the paper work involved..:D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well im going to chime in here...i met my husband when i was 18..married him when i was 20.

We had one son who just turned 19 :)

Im 42 and Jack is 44. He is the love of my life and we are Best Friends 22 years later.

Marla :)sphss

·
Registered
537 Posts
It sure does depend on perspective. I married, divorced, no kids and could have have lots of $$$ from it but decided my sanity and dignity was worth a lot more. The only true $$ satification comes from earning it. I wonder if folks today really understand that. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
It sure does depend on perspective. I married, divorced, no kids and could have have lots of $$$ from it but decided my sanity and dignity was worth a lot more. The only true $$ satification comes from earning it. I wonder if folks today really understand that. :)sphss
you should of took the money and became my cougar:p:)handhot stuff

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
My ideals about married have changed a lot recently - I have came across more married women wanting to have extra marital affairs ( why do they call them Extra marital ?) Then i can shake a dick at !;);)

Marriage isn't what it once was , but then again , Neither is our country!

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Professor Ratso .
I have a fun little question for all of these kiddies lol .
lets say you sleep with a married woman , you where her birthday present then the lady visits the birthday present often - Are you part of the problem or the solution ? what makes a woman or man for that matter stray ?

Is it the lack of attention , sexual intimacy or they are just plain hookers ?
" the devil made me do it " lol

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
My wife married me when I was poor. Was (and still is) hot. Makes considerably more money than I do. It's been 25 years and things just keep getting better.
We were married about the same time (1987) and we were both poor but are fortunate enough to have some where to call home now and good health and a toy or two to show for the work!:)devil Oh and my wife makes a bit more than I do and I wish she made more!:)devil

1 - 20 of 31 Posts