Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think so.....marry them because they are hot, they think the world of you, you think the world of them, and they love you. and you love them...I was fortunate enough to find love the second time around....she keeps me on my toes. Oh yeah,,,,,,,and she's hot!!
She is smarter than her hot factor which is awesome!! I love to keep her happy even though that is not an easy task all the time!!! Anybody else have a hottie that has an IQ above 140?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I married a woman way smarter and better looking than me, otherwise I would still be racing boats and squandering all of my money on boat parts and racing fuel and.....hey wait a minute!

Just kidding sweetie, you complete me,

only because you hid all of the important stuff and I can't seem to find it :)hand

Posted by anonymous:D

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
This was taken on a Caribbean cruise we took last year. Not bad for 40 and no makeup huh? :)devil I married up.. way up. November is out 20th anniversary.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
My first wife was a 10+ easily.
Dudes hitting on her constantly, everyplace, which sometimes brought trouble.

It opened doors for her that no amount of juice would.

She was used to getting her way on the strength of her looks alone.
"Good looks are better than money" was her philosopy and she was right.

Daughter has her moms good looks, Thanks be she (or any of my kids) doesn't look like me.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
First wife turned heads, wore awesome outfits, had gorgeous hair down to her thighs, let me take nasty pictures of her, and didn't share ANY of my dreams and ambitions. Also, couldn't complete a sentence or spell simple words. When I would try to invest for retirement she'd accuse me of "cheating her" out of the money, and she'd write checks (BIG checks) off the bottom of the checkbook.

Second time around wasn't going to be, then I met a gal online, back before there was an "online". She could spell and make sentences, type fast, and owned a computer. Made for a nice pen pal, since she was way up in Riverside and I was in San Diego. Several months into the online conversations, she sent me a pic and I was blown away - smart and good looking too! I casually arranged to meet her for coffee in Carlsbad (I would have gone all the way to Riverside) for what ended up being a 12 hour date. We celebrated our tenth anniversary last weekend.:D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
hot ...... Smart..... after all - She's dating you! Nuff said :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts